No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas - Two-time Olympic gold medal winner Vasyl Lomachenko (1-1, 1KO) was unable to make history by capturing a world title in his second fight, as he lost a twelve round split decision to veteran Orlando Salido (41-12-2, 28KOs). The scores were 115-113 for Lomachenko, 116-112 for Salido and 115-113 for Salido.

Salido lost his WBO title on the scale during Friday's weigh-in, when he weighed more than two pounds over the featherweight limit of 126-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Orlandlow Salido and Laurence Cnut did a good job.

Comment

It was very hard listening to the HBO team begging for a robbery.

Comment

i'm sure lomachenko will bounce back. he was visibly learning as the fight progressed. he could win a rematch. just a case of too much too soon. in the first 8 or so rounds he wasn't even trying to hurt salido.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Orlandlow Salido and Laurence Cnut did a good job.
          I knew this was coming lmaoooooo ur boy got beat the fock up.

Comment

this has to be a joke how can one let a man gain 19 pounds refuse to loose them and then hit the guys with many low blows salido is a joke

Comment

Siri is always a feel good story. I pulled for Vasyl but you can't not like Solido.

Veteran Tactics!!

Comment

Awesome win, loved it. Can't come in here skipping everyone, tryna win a major title. Low blows, missed weight, 147lbs on fight night, f-ck it, don't really care. You don't come in here like you're the Queen of England.

Comment

very boring fight in the start, lomachenko did good but has a lot to learn obviously lol at arum saying hes top 5 lmao

Comment

Hmmm about 8

Comment

Working...
                    X