No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
    Loma cant fight inside!!!! He clinched more than Wlad K!
    Wlad K at least got 4 knockdowns on that Russian. Vasyl had Salido hurt in the 12th but TBH it wasn't the worst I've seen Salido be.

Comment

• Originally posted by uncommon View Post
      HOLY FUCIN' CRAP!!

Loma completely shut this idiot out. I didn't give him a round! Loma put on a boxing clinic extraordinaire and those scum bag crooks just can't take it that a European schools the fuc out of them! The worst robbery I've seen in years! Wholesale theft!
      people like you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      salido fought a dirty fight (calling it "veteran tactics" doesn't make it excusable) and laurence cole is a ****, but lomachenko threw the fight away in the first 8 rounds.
      loma got schooled.

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      I was WRONG I bought into the HYPE and thought Lomachenko would dominate him.

I apologize to Salido lol disgraceful of many, Odd Makers and other fans to expect a guy in his 2nd Fight to just Roll a Veteran like Salido

**** Fight but Cong**** to Salido. As For Lomachenko he will be OK they just tried to rush him along because they desperately want someone to come and take on Rigondeaux I guess. Now he has to start from the bottom as a pro like everybody else an that is a good thing for him to get Forcefully Humbled
      Exactly!

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        what, a record of 1-1?
        you ******* watch his record if you dont dae day after today

Comment

• Kellerman and Lampley really did not want to see Loma lose tonight. Round after round they whined about everything and hardly said a word about the incessant holding. Props to Loma however, because Max gave him the perfect opportunity to cry about everything during the interview, but Loma did not stoop to their level. Good fighter, but definitely too much too soon for him.

Unfortunately for Salido, I think Father Time is catching up to him and his career seems to be coming to a close. His "veteran tactics" certainly did not win him any fans but I still believe he deserves one more big $ fight before he retires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rpgboxen View Post
            This fight was a sloppy fight with a lot of holding by both fighters and a lot of low shots by Siri Salido.
            Laurence Cole is without a doubt the worst ref in the world and the Texas commission is the worst commission in the United States if not the world.
            I had Salido winning sloppy fight 7-5
            Lomachenko's mistake was not going to the body earlier in the fight.
            I like Lomachenko but he's got to learn the pro ranks he took a chance and lost in an crappy fight. I believe if he gets a trainer like roach and if TR moved he's career along like other prospects he could turn out to be a good fighter in the pro ranks and he should eventually win a world title with about 15-20 fights in the pro ranks
            everything you said here, he has so much to learn its crazy but this was all expected!! you just cant come in with pro experience, he did damn good for his 2nd fight at that level but it takes years of fighting different styles and levels of opponents to be ready. Floyd has said it a million times "its different at this level"

Comment

• I knew it was too early for this kid, Salido showed him what the pros are about.

Comment

• To the loma hopefuls, What can he do to improve and be successful?? because tonight the moment was too much for loma. he can not fight inside!!! I was pissed because he did not let his hands go on the outside. he was having success but hwen he ate punches he got worried and held

Comment

• Who ever is advising Lomachenko on his career should be fired and sent packing and ole Bob is a real douche for promoting the fight. By the way how did Bob convince HBO to buy such an idiotic ****** fight?

Comment

• lmao Salido a G, he said before they fought that he was gonna show Loma how it is in the pro's, which he then said he will fight dirty get some low blows/ headbutts in. Blame the Blind ref, everyone knows if a fighter can keep getting away with low blows he will keep doing it until they take a point away.

And LMAO @ everyone who said Loma was going to walk thru Salido

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                      Who ever is advising Lomachenko on his career should be fired and sent packing and ole Bob is a real douche for promoting the fight. By the way how did Bob convince HBO to buy such an idiotic ****** fight?
                      Why? It wasn't a very good fight, but it was fairly competitive (way more than Salido's last fight) and suspenseful and had a lot of fans interested, way more than most feather defenses

Comment

Working...
                      X