No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Powers Past Lomachenko With Split Nod Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uncommon View Post
    I didn't give Saliva a round. He's a useless, clumsy slug.
    See your Eye Doctor Immediately....DIMWIT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
      He played the matador against the old clumsy bull and got the horn.
      The Judge's horn maybe. We all saw his magnificient sidesteps and Saliva wiffing.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        See your Eye Doctor Immediately....DIMWIT!!!
        Go see your gynecologist.

Comment

The Judge's horn maybe. We all saw his magnificient sidesteps and Saliva wiffing.
          He got the horn from all sides
          Go sleep kid before you get a heart attack

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Money View Post
            They rushed Lomachenko, he looked amateurish at times.

Hopefully his confidence won't be shot.
            Saliva looked like the amateur with his stumbling charges.

Comment

Saliva looked like the amateur with his stumbling charges.
              LMAO. You mad dude? Its only his second pro fight. Let him fight some cab drivers, learn the pro game and make a comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                What a ****ing piece of **** Cole is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terrible REF and terrible commentating once again by HBO. What fight were they watching? Salido fat ass didn't win this fight! Lomachenko's defense wasn't given enough credit!!! He won that fight man. I hate ****ing Boxing!!!!!

Dude what do you expect out of Texas? Why do you think all the Top Rank rising stars always fight in Texas? At this point I think a dropkick or a plain tackle would probably fly in Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun Diego View Post
                  He got the horn from all sides
                  Go sleep kid before you get a heart attack

He got the shaft -from the judges. You'll be getting the shaft from your boyfriend in a few minutes...

Comment

• Man, boxing has got to be the cruelest sport in the world... It's not enough that guys get punished as part of the sport... They have to get punished by piss poor refs and an overall system... I thought they were gonna give the split decision Lomachenko... Salido loses the rematch if they have one... they need to have a rematch... Lomachenko doesn't need to fight tomato cans for the next 10 fights... He only needs a fair shake... rematch Salido, get the win, continue on to greater things.

And what about the 12th round, anyone gonna comment on that... ya know, when Salido almost got knocked out?

So what happens to the title now?

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                      Dude what do you expect out of Texas? Why do you think all the Top Rank rising stars always fight in Texas? At this point I think a dropkick or a plain tackle would probably fly in Texas.
                      This is where Loma's team was naive. To go to Mexico, I mean Texas, I mean Mexico, I mean Texas and think he could box to a victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X