Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Predicts Knockout Win Over Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAJAJA A A! People can be so stupid. Floyd? going for a KO against Maidana? Floyd never risks sht, hes not stupid, he always goes for the safe ud, but he's now going to risk it against a ko artist like Maidana. Just no.

Comment

If Maidana gets winded like he normally does from a bodyshot then yea it can happen, also Maidana stamina isn't the best, he seems to get tired around the 8/9 round or maybe he tends to take a break during those particular rounds. He can't afford to do that against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
        Really. In Floyd's past 5 fights. When have you seen him throw anything to the body other than a jab. He hasn't commit to the body because he doesn't want to get countered on top. So UD for Floyd. Lol SMH
        Guerrero he threw a lot of right hands to pit of the stomach, and Cotto as well. Those that attempt to pressure him usually eat short right uppercuts to the body, or he'll create room with the jab to the pit and at times the straight right.

Comment

Roger Mayweather says that every time Floyd fights.

Comment

I love the #1P4P Money MAY,He can easily win by UD. But Roger makes me laugh now, Money May can only KO Maidana with a sucker punch like he did with Ortiz he he he he!

Comment

Maidana can deff catch it the same way Hatton did rushing in and running right into a flush shot. Not far fetched to see May stopping Mai.

Comment

If Maidana had knocked broner out cold, opinions about his chances would differ greatly. Fact is Maidana caught Broner by surprize and didn't let up. Broner wasn't expecting that crazy onslaught.

I see Maidana try to force the fight with Floyd to try to end it as soon as possible.

I see Floyd taking him into deeper waters and drowning him.

Can't wait to see what the tough El Chino will bring. This is do or die for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
                  Maidana can deff catch it the same way Hatton did rushing in and running right into a flush shot. Not far fetched to see May stopping Mai.
                  its pretty far fetched considering maidanas never been stopped and floyd hasnt had a legit KO in like 7 years

Comment

Great fight in the making

Comment

Mayweather is going to be safety first and doesn't have the power to stop Chino. Chino is a warrior. I'd be amazed if Floyd stops him!

Comment

Working...
                      X