No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Predicts Knockout Win Over Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 876arrow View Post
    I can see it too. He's not as good a boxer as Canelo, so I expect something similar to Gatti/Mayweather. His toughness may be enough.
    I don't think it would look that bad because Maidana won't sit there and try to box Floyd like.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise Me.

Comment

Someone must've caught Roger when he was half asleep or something because Floyd knocking out Maidana has a lower chance than Maidana landing a blow hard enough to stop Floyd and that's saying something. Unless Maidana pulls a jab out of his back pocket and I mean a thumper jab to sneak something in behind it ain't happening for him and Floyd ain't taking no risks in this fight and he's got the reach advantage. This will be Guerrero 2.0.

Comment

no way in hell that feather-fisted floyd the fraud will ko maidana.

Comment

Maidana has been dropped.

Lets not act like he is some kind of Hagler robot.

Do I see Mayweather stopping him?

Probably not.

Comment

ive said it before i'll say it again maidana will get tko'd

khan has more chance goin 12 than maidana,

maidana is simply too easy to hit

like hatton, danny garcia, angel have said Maidana is talior made for Floyd

look at the gif below thats what will happen, only this time maidana will not get up,
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-01-2014, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Mayweather will **** Maidana up. He is simply not an elite fighter and will get taken to school. Maidana is tailored made for Mayweather and he will be put on his ass.

Comment

I see a late stoppage Maidana is tender to the body.

Comment

U Guys Are Drunk; Floyd Hasn't KO'd Anyone In Years;Ortiz Cheap Shot Doesn't Count

Why would ANYONE think Floyd is going to knock anyone out, let alone Maidana! Floyd won't stay and exchange, Maidana has a granite chin. He also is a relentless attack, and won't back off from that. This talk of Maidana is Taylor made for Floyd is just all cliche' and Floyd won't have any cakewalk. As hard as Maidana trained to shut Boner's mouth, you can bet he'll take training to the next level, to inflict damage on Floyd.

Comment

With Floyd Sr as his trainer, it's very unlikely. An aggressive Floyd possibly could.

Comment

Working...
                      X