No announcement yet.

Peterson gives Mayweather the toughest fight @ 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson gives Mayweather the toughest fight @ 147

I've talked about this for years now, but stylistically the toughest opponent out there is Lamont Peterson.

Styles make fights! he has the boxing skills, speed and length to match up with Floyd. I didn't say BEAT HIM, but I'd say he'd give him a hell of a fight.

Danny Garcia has zero shot and would get stopped. Mid range hooker with no jab would get picked apart like target practice. 100% stoppage.

Maidana will get stopped in under 10 by Floyd I'm pretty confident in this.

Bradley has zero shot as well. No power in his punches. Very weak jab anyone who thinks he can box is fooling themselves if he plans to box floyd he will 100% get stopped. Only shot Bradley has is making it a rough fight and he has zero punching power Floyd would pick the **** out of him.

Amir Khan and Devon Alexander...just stop these guys have zero shot. I mean ZERO. Max rounds won will be 2. First or second round.

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Bradley has zero shot as well. No power in his punches.
    This is starting to become a myth. How'd he have Ruslan's head snapping back? How'd he visibly hurt JMM on occasion?

Comment

I agree with you but I give Bradley and Garcia a chance they make adjustments in the fight and is only second to Mayweather in that regard. Lamont I definitely an interesting match up. I think he could had kept going in that Matthyse fight and in his latest fight took his style to its optimal level. Taking the punch momentum riding it and then coming back with devastating shots. I will love to see Mayweather fight him, Lara, and Bradley in his last three fights.

Comment

PEDerson? How ironic is that name.

And I've never like the guys fighting style.

And he always looks sad, and unstable, like every thing is on the verge of making him cry...

I always feel sorry for him because of his background and demeanor.

And I think this guy gets an absolute schoolin for 12-rounds.

He would be in my opinion of what the poster boy is for being Tailor Made for Maybury.

Comment

Bradley does almost everything Peterson does but better. Only thing Peterson does better is fight inside, but Bradley's better at actually getting inside.

Peterson would have a lot of trouble getting inside on Floyd, and get killed outside. I think he'd give a game effort but be completely outclassed.

Comment

Bradley has power but not one punch knock out power. That is a gift in which you either have it or not. Bradley may not have it but he hits hard and can mess up an opponent because of his mix of speed and power. Bradley has the skills and speed to put up a much better fight than Peterson.

Comment

Peterson is a limited fighter. He has no shot of knocking out or outboxing floyd. At least with maidana there is a slim chance he can hurt floyd.

Comment

Sorry dude I just don't see it.

Lara or a Pac give Floyd a tough fight

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Bradley does almost everything Peterson does but better. Only thing Peterson does better is fight inside, but Bradley's better at actually getting inside.

Peterson would have a lot of trouble getting inside on Floyd, and get killed outside. I think he'd give a game effort but be completely outclassed.
                  NO he doesn't like I said styles make fights. Bradley doesn't have much of a jab and is too short to try and box. Good luck to him if he tries it he will get 100% picked apart and given a slow beating till he has to change it up and the fight is over by then.

Peterson has the length and jab to make it interesting and he's a great inside and body puncher. He has the best shot vs Floyd there is no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

Peterson is a limited fighter. He has no shot of knocking out or outboxing floyd. At least with maidana there is a slim chance he can hurt floyd.

how is Peterson limited the guy is physically a problem meaning his arm length and boxing ABILITY, can fight off a jab and is very very strong on the inside and does great body punching.

you need boxing skills to **** with floyd, this is something that Peterson has. Bradley has some boxing skills but he lacks physical attributes along with power, which is why I don't believe he has a shot in hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X