Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev To Stevenson: I'll Put Your Dirty Mouth To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't help but feel like Adonis would be content with this fight never happening whereas Sergey wants nothing more than it too happen. This fight needs to happen, I would be willing to pay for it right now, it is simply just a case of waiting for them to cross paths...

It is a rare occurrence these days for two guys to be on such an obvious collision course, I look foreword to it and believe Kov takes it, he seems to passionately actually WANT to beat Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarboyled View Post
      Kovy is a joke

He's been calling Stevenson a coward for the last 4 months and now that Superman told him how it was to his face he cries like a woman... An ugly one too!

Can't wait for Adonis to put an end to this hype job.
      Stevenson is a ****** puss punk. Zero skill beating a washed up Dawson. Same school as Boner. All mouth until the real deal shows up. He will cry and run like the ***** that he is. He will have to go back to beating children. Worthless POS. ****** doesn't sell.

Comment

just like kovalev says every body wants to see a pimp KO'ed. one other point how can someone who looks like "superman" call any body else ugly i wont go into whats wrong with "supermans" face at the risk of being call racist

Comment

Originally posted by g-wane View Post
          So he's pice of **** because he's black ? No ones race baiting you moron, but it amuses me, when ever a black athlete is mouthy, its always white person that thinks the mouthy Black guy needs to be thought a lesson or put in his place.

So to you I say

Just what lesson does the mouthy black man need to learn .? That he's inferior to the white man, and this is why the he's been subjected to such hardships in European countries?

Again I say with a passion ! Also tell you mum to catch that same horse.
          I didn't say he's a piece of **** because he's black. You're just telling yourself that because you want to believe that every white person is racist. He's a piece of **** because he's a mouthy thug pimp. Again, quit race baiting..You're just stereotyping yourself even more. Go accomplish something without pulling your race card. Tell your mother to wash her vagina next time.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
            your dumb aint you?????????

bob arum tried to hype up gamboa and lopez what happened there.......

and i don't think it's that weird to want to see a fighter between the top 2 light heavys right now....

you really are a troll, adonis has power and speed but kovalev is a bad mother f**ker!
            kov kos pimp boy in under 6 that fo sure
            What does Bob Arum have to do with this you fucking clown? Take that dick out your mouth and calm your weak ass down. The fight will happen this year, both of them are fighting D Level opposition until they meet each other so a loss for either guy isn't likely. If you think Kovalev wins, cool, stick with that. Educated Fight Fans know that this is a 50/50 match.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              Jesus Christ, shut the **** up! We all know the reason why you support Stevenson in this fight.
              Tell me, what's the reason? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by g-wane View Post
                So he's pice of **** because he's black ? No ones race baiting you moron, but it amuses me, when ever a black athlete is mouthy, its always white person that thinks the mouthy Black guy needs to be thought a lesson or put in his place.

So to you I say

Just what lesson does the mouthy black man need to learn .? That he's inferior to the white man, and this is why the he's been subjected to such hardships in European countries?

Again I say with a passion ! Also tell you mum to catch that same horse.
                Stevenson IS a piece of ****, but it has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with the color of his skin. It's because he used to pimp and beat young girls.

Comment

Wow I was just starting to like Adonis but man those words everything Kovalev says its absolutely true!!
                  He's the one who has choose the harder path and he is the one who probably should of won FOTY but the simple fact he isn't complaining about not getting paid enough...
                  WOW please we need more men in boxing like this!!

To comment on a fighters looks is just very *******ual, unless Adonis is inclined that way I suggest he shut up and fight this scary individual.

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
                    I didn't say he's a piece of **** because he's black. You're just telling yourself that because you want to believe that every white person is racist. He's a piece of **** because he's a mouthy thug pimp. Again, quit race baiting..You're just stereotyping yourself even more. Go accomplish something without pulling your race card. Tell your mother to wash her vagina next time.
                    They need to race-bait though, the media love to do it aswell cough-zimmerman-cough

Comment

Lets Go Kovalev. Future WBO/WBC champ

Comment

Working...
                      X