• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
    Guerrero, Collazo, Porter, Alexander, Broner, Peterson and Malignaggi

http://www.************.com/2014/02/...rter-peterson/ and GB FB
    Speaking from khan's best interests..

Porter (too strong) peterson ( has his number)and possibly broner (pretty strong puncher that can counter well) should be passed over for callazo (not sold on his power just cuz he beat wack ass ortiz), guerrero and malignaggi (light hitting)

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Khan doesn't fight in September unless he decides to denounce his religion for the payday
      Like I was saying before I guarantee you he will make an exception.

He fought Prescott during Ramadan.

I know he blames the loss on that but like I said I'm very sure if the opportunity arises he would take the Mayweather fight during Ramadan.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        That guy from TR in championship fight in 2nd fight!

Anyway i like all names. Even the Peterson rematch is cool cause hes still a "champion". Paulie build up would be fun and hes still a tricky veteran
        Khan's already dominated Pauli so I don't see the point.

I know the fight was a while ago but Pauli's not the same fighter either.

Not a fight I want to see nor one that will happen either to be honest.

Comment

**** Thurman Matthysse

What the **** is wrong with you people. Matt looked like a blown up LW against Danny...at 147 now!? Gimme a break!

From what I understand Thurman wants to fight on the TMT undercard which is after Khan wants to fight. I think Thurman Broner more likely at this point

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Khan's already dominated Pauli so I don't see the point.

I know the fight was a while ago but Pauli's not the same fighter either.

Not a fight I want to see nor one that will happen either to be honest.
            Oh yeah that one wont happen.

Comment

I've wanted to see Khan fight Broner for a while. Always thought he had the beating of him

Comment

Khan-Broner would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by manimgoindown View Post
                  **** Thurman Matthysse

What the **** is wrong with you people. Matt looked like a blown up LW against Danny...at 147 now!? Gimme a break!

From what I understand Thurman wants to fight on the TMT undercard which is after Khan wants to fight. I think Thurman Broner more likely at this point
                  No way they put one time with broner

Comment

It looks like all they did was list all of the fighters in their stable around his weight who aren't already scheduled to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      It looks like all they did was list all of the fighters in their stable around his weight who aren't already scheduled to fight.
                      Did you want them to list fighters who have fights and cant fight him?

Comment

Working...
                      X