Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Mayweather is Not Broner, But I'll Wear Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuk it, I say Maidana KOs Floyd before round 6.
    I just watched Mayweather vs Canelo, WTF was Canelo thinking so much about, algebra? Maidana wouldnt have stopped throwing punches from the go.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      dumbest thing anyone has ever said..mayweathers fitness is 100 better than his..that fat little guy gassed out in round 9 against broner..he was lucky broner was a hype job..mayweather is gonna toy with this fool
      That little guy gave Broner a beating that reconfigured AB's face an brain. He would have been better off getting KO in round 2 rahter than taking that kind of punishment. One thing you can say about Maidana is that win or lose his rivals are damanged goods, and getting KD just seems to piss him off even worse.

Comment

• if you think maidana will win and you busy trolling talking about war maidana you should get banned

Comment

• well maidana has to say something.

he cant just say "yeah I know floyd is going to beat my ass but its ok because I will get the biggest pay day ever"

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
            if you think maidana will win and you busy trolling talking about war maidana you should get banned

war maidana

come at me bro

Comment

• If I'm not wrong, Robert Garcia trained Maidana since the Alexander fight...

Garcia gradually improved Maidana's footwork and tightened his defense over the course of the fighter's knockouts in the eighth round over Jesus Soto Karass, the third against Angel Martinez and the sixth opposite Josesito Lopez.

Garcia, surely, thinks that the right style to beat a great defensive fighter is by just constantly keeping up the pressure and throwing punches and not giving him the respect and no chance at all to breathe.

Garcia thinks that's how Roberto Duran beat Sugar Ray Leonard the first time, and Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. was eventually able to beat Meldrick Taylor .

Though, Maidana is no Duran or Chavez Sr. as we speak...

Comment

• Floyd is way too fast for Maidana. Marcos's best chance is to throw wild combinations which will be countered fairly easily. Maidana is a dangerous foe, but at the end of the day, Floyd gets it done, AGAIN.

Comment

• same **** will happen as the fight gets closer everyone will get a slight feeling Maidana will pull off the upset and get hyped up, then floyd will win a 12rd shutout and everyone will feel deflated,robbed, and cheated then call floyd gayweather,chickenweather,cherryweather ect ect

Comment

• ... Floyd will eventually get clipped... not now maybe... but he will...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... Floyd will eventually get clipped... not now maybe... but he will...
                      You can dream..

Comment

Working...
                      X