Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new Mayweather-Maidana-Khan threads will be deleted & you will be banned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it's Main event vs Main event (May 3rd undercard is gonna be stacked)
    Froch-Groves II for me. More competitive, more exciting and real animosity between the fighters.

Comment

Regardless of who they might stack on the undercard - it's Froch-Groves II for me.

There's absolutely no way I'm missing that fight - and I feel indifferent towards Mayweather-Maidana.

Comment

As a Maidana fan I voted for Mayweather-Maidana. Floyd will probably win but I think he will know he has been in a hard fight, Maidana is not going to be swinging at air all night. He will land some good punches on Mayweather in my opinion.

Comment

Will Mayweather Make the Fight at 154 Like When He Made Canelo Drop Weight?

Let's not all forget how bitch made it was to make Canelo come down in weight, especially who you had already won a belt at the full 154 LB limit.

Look for Mayweather to make this fight at 154. Rumor mill is running on twitter.

:boobies::boobies::boobies:

Comment

The fights going to be at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              The fights going to be at 147.
              The contracts havent been signed yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
                The contracts havent been signed yet.
                Yes they have.

I see you've been banned now. Which is sad. Because I would have bet you every last point I have that the fight will be at 147.

It's pretty damn obvious the fight will be at 147.

Mayweather's preferred weight and his actual weight is 147, Maidana is a title holder at 147.

Let's put our "I'm not ******ed" hats on for just one second and think about it.

Comment

Chino is training at the moment in Calchaquí, near his native town of Margarita, province of Santa Fe. Alex Ariza is arriving there in the next days. Chino will fly to Oxnard after March 10th, when his wife is expecting to give birth. Source

Comment

Froch/Groves 2 easy.

Comment

who would have been the best opponents for floyd on GB?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X