Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mickey Garcia out pricing himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey needs to stop trying to make my points so hard, and especially making everyone annoyed with his diva ****. Then his fan girls have to come out in damage control mode for him, but with any luck this is b/s because Gamboa is content and i sure as fk bet Mikey got offered more than Gamboa did so yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      If they fight at 135 like they say, Mickey is not the champ
      .....that's what you got from my post?

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Juanma looked 50 lol he's not a threat
      Any fighter with ko power is pretty much a threat. Whether you like them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        .....that's what you got from my post?

Any fighter with ko power is pretty much a threat. Whether you like them or not.
        It was an erroneous point that you made that I had to cross out

Comment

Apparently Mickey is asking for more money than hbo is willing to pay him to face Gamboa. I wish I could copy the link embed but with the iPad is impossible.

Sounds like the escape is in full effect

https://twitter.com/m_ragingbabe/sta...72832374276096
          If this is true, the fight won't happen. I won't be surprised if it doesn't and Garcia ends up fighting a journeyman for chump change on the undercard of Pacquaio/Marquez V or Pacquaio/Bradley III later this year.

Comment

The whole Garcia camp is acting like they are some sort of household name in the sport. Sure they've picked up some decent wins but they are far from being in the position of out-pricing themselves.

When Mikey was still unknown, Gamboa was already making noise and had established himself.

Mikey needs to come down from that cloud he is on and realize there is still work to be done in order to be able to make superstar type demands.

Comment

Mikey has paid JuanMa more in fines than Gamboa has made in 3 years, but Mikey is pricing himself out

Comment

It was an erroneous point that you made that I had to cross out
                Erroneous point?..

I stated without insinuation that Garcia was a champion. You unnecessarily clarified without reason that he wasn't a champ at 135. I understand how sometimes loving a boxer especially of same ethnicity will curb reasoning but what exactly was erroneous?

Comment

I highly doubt the Garcia camp want this fight. It really does little for them at this point. I think they're well aware of Gamboa's skills and are weary of making the fight happen. Just look at Robert's statements in the past. Somewhere along the lines that if a fight does happen, it'll be on their terms.

I've never been hyped about this fight being made since that moment. Nor will I now if it's true that Mikey himself is asking for more money than what HBO is offering. Either way, he won't fight Gamboa, he probably won't fight Rances so who's left? What journeyman's out there for Garcia to bore us with now?

Comment

ACtually, it appears as though Gamboa is pricing himself out.

Miguel Mikey Garcia ***8207;@TeamMikeyGarcia 23h
                    @jordymarr1690 he asking 1.5 mil

Miguel Mikey Garcia @TeamMikeyGarcia
                    @jordymarr1690 they told me i get 700k

Gamboa wants more money than Mikey is getting, SmH

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      I highly doubt the Garcia camp want this fight.
                      I didn't believe this at first but I am definitely starting to.

Comment

Working...
                      X