Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Danny Garcia fighting a journeyman Mauricio Herrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Everybody these days has light touches. Out of everybody Danny deserves one
    lol he fought two tough opponents over a two year span (Khan and Matthysse)...

Zab and Morales doesn't count.

Comment

Who is Wlad fighting next again?
      Last edited by Larry the boss; 02-22-2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Danny wins a title off Morales, makes a defense against the Ring's #3 at 140 and Khan was around a 6-1 favorite at the time. He was just supposed to just die against Matthysse in his last fight according to many many people on this forum.

I think Angel or Danny said they wanted to make one more defense of his title. Danny deserves it (yes thats coming from a Swift fan...), this fight is meant to help get PR behind him and gain exposure/showcase his talent.

Comment

I have no complaints with Garcia remember in his last fight he was suppose to be destroyed against "THE MONSTER" Before all of his fights he is suppose to lose.Lets just give the man his dues...all fighters take fights like this Tunney, you excuse Wlad and Vitali for doing it so why try to ride down on Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
            lol he fought two tough opponents over a two year span (Khan and Matthysse)...

Zab and Morales doesn't count.
            He fought khan and Lucas 14 months apart not 2 years. Judah was still solid like I said I don't get the big deal

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              I have no complaints with Garcia remember in his last fight he was suppose to be destroyed against "THE MONSTER" Before all of his fights he is suppose to lose.Lets just give the man his dues...all fighters take fights like this Tunney, you excuse Wlad and Vitali for doing it so why try to ride down on Garcia
              When Wladimir or Vitali do it, they catch hell for it on these boxing forums.

But I like Danny Garcia.

I made this thread because there are a lot of more INTERESTING matchups involving Garcia that could be made at 140 or 147 (Alexander, Broner, Khabib, Porter, Guerrero, Peterson, Mayfield, Postol, etc).

Comment

My problem with danny is that he only fights twice a year. If he's going to be that inactive over the course of a year then he should be fighting real competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  When Wladimir or Vitali do it, they catch hell for it on these boxing forums.

But I like Danny Garcia.

I made this thread because there are a lot of more INTERESTING matchups involving Garcia that could be made at 140 or 147 (Alexander, Broner, Khabib, Porter, Guerrero, Peterson, Mayfield, Postol, etc).
                  It is just one fight man,he is young and he will have great fights in the future

Comment

It would be fine if it was a stay busy fight, not when you're fighting after a 7 month self imposed break

Comment

Lemme guess people want him to fight provodnikov but forget Herrera beat Ruslan pretty easy
                      Last edited by twrx; 02-22-2014, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X