No announcement yet.

Can Manny beat Sergio at 159?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    Let me correct your grammar since spelling and punctuation isn't your "forte".

It spelled "J-E-A-L-O-U-S" not "J-E-L-L-Y".

By the way, reading is fundamental and spell check is free.
    you have never heard the slang term 'jelly' ?!

Get out of your mothers basement.

Comment

Let get back on topic since someone elses thread of a similar nature is DOA

Margarito had a 17lb weight advantage over Pacquiao on fight night and Manny handled him pretty well. However Sergio is a different class of fighter and he will undress Pacquiao because he actually moves (his head and feet) and isn't a stationary target.
      Floyd ducked Tony

At least Manny has balls and fought Tony.

Comment

QL is the whackest troll on the site. I mean f**k, at least bring some funny to your trolling like Staxxx does.

Note to self: avoid all Queen L threads going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          QL is the whackest troll on the site. I mean f**k, at least bring some funny to your trolling like Staxxx does.

Note to self: avoid all Queen L threads going forward.
          Put your money where your mouth is, put me on ignore Mike....I dare you.

Comment

Put your money where your mouth is, put me on ignore Mike....I dare you.
            He would. Stax is a better poster than you. At least he's funny. You're just an idiot who can't think of his own threads to post.

Comment

hhahahah This is laughable. Have you ever seen what happens to pac when you use a jab? Sergio would beat the crap out of pac within 6

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay11 View Post
                He would. Stax is a better poster than you. At least he's funny. You're just an idiot who can't think of his own threads to post.
                My job isn't to entertain you, my job is to discuss boxing and it intricacies.

11, you want to be entertained, go watch your mom undress or shave your dad back.

I'm here to discuss the sweet science.

Comment

My job isn't to entertain you, my job is to discuss boxing and it intricacies.

11, you want to be entertained, go watch your mom undress or shave your dad back.

I'm here to discuss the sweet science.
                  All you do is recycle threads about Floyd

You can barely pass algebra how the **** would you be an expert at the sweet science?

You love Floyd and that's it. Every time someone makes a Floyd thread you recycle it to a Manny thread.

Floyd has ducked Manny and admitted he is a coward. Don't cry I'll give you some valium.

SIKE cry your eyes out b1tch

Comment

I think he current broken down version of Martinez slaughters Pacquiao but maybe others will disagree.
                    Hey TS , can you tell us the story behind your avi??

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
                      Hey TS , can you tell us the story behind your avi??
                      He's a ****. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                      X