No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia Hybejob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    You watched the wrong fight if you think he walked through Matthysse.
    The first 3-4 rounds were defintely Matthyse rounds, he was catching Danny with clean FLUSH shots, after that, things started to die down though.

Comment

It's a sad fukin forum when a true champion gets pissed on or called a hype job

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
        Danny gets a pass for admitting to ducking the biggest fight/payday of his career
        I guess if he ducked him by calling him big bro, copying him and riding his coat tails instead you would be OK with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
          Danny gets a pass for admitting to ducking the biggest fight/payday of his career
          Originally posted by PBP View Post
          I guess if he ducked him by calling him big bro, copying him and riding his coat tails instead you would be OK with it.

Comment

Lol at people still taking staxs seriously and getting all worked up... The truth is preferably he would be taking on a bigger challenge , but this is the current state of boxing can single him out for doing the same things other do. He just had a tough fight where he earned a lot of support and respect from boxing fans.

He's obviously not a hype job when he's clearly the best at 140 and at worst is on the brink of entering the p4p list. I do think this notion that he's Always taking though fights is overplayed he always comes through though and gets the job done. Both Khan and Matthysse were great wins the rest of his opposition hasn't been as great it's a shame he doesn't seem to want to test himself against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
              Lmao hardly. Its not even a close comparison of the two situations.

Comment

I don't understand it too, he is an average boxer and fighter, he loses to at least 5 in his own weight class, he loses to Khan easily in a rematch, one lucky punch turned him into a star for the hungry PR fan base !
                Last edited by mezoomozaa; 02-19-2014, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Matthysse is on his same low level of boxing, but he has higher probability for lucky K.O punches !

Comment

Danny is the opposite of a hypejob! He's still fighting to get recognized even after dismantling a man that was being touted as The Terminator of boxing. He's gradually earning his respect IN THE RING.

Comment

Stax forever.

I hope you never get banned (again) stax.

Comment

Working...
                      X