Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the more entertaining, fan-friendly style: Andre Ward or Gennady Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post
    GGG, and it ain't even close.

Ward clinches too much.

they should do a vid of his 88 ****ing headbutts...

Comment

• "it feels good to see euros getting felated."

Comment

• Obviously Golovkin, but I have a high appreciation for watching Andre Ward. I find him fascinating to watch. There's this effortless blend of skill and talent, offense and defense that I love.

I might have posted this already in this thread, but I figured it was worth posting in Ward's defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          "it feels good to see euros getting felated."
          It must suck supporting Ward, I know

Comment

• 10,000 tickets already sold for Golovkin-Lemieux.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              10,000 tickets already sold for Golovkin-Lemieux.
              It's pretty amazing that a Kazakhstani versus a french Canadian would get so many people excited and set a Madison Square Garden record for pre-sale tickets.

Comment

• golovkin is more entertaining he also has skills that get overlooked because of his highlight reel ko's.golovkin is not a mindless brawler.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  It's pretty amazing that a Kazakhstani versus a french Canadian would get so many people excited and set a Madison Square Garden record for pre-sale tickets.
                  Indeed.

And they've already sold more tickets to the fight than that for any Ward fight in his own hometown!

Clearly GGG is a much bigger draw.

Comment

• For me personally, I like an aggressor. With no aggressor, you have no fight. GGG is an aggressive fighter and nine times out of ten, the aggressors are more fun. GGG by a mile.

Comment

• Lots of excitement at Madison Square Gardens last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X