Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the more entertaining, fan-friendly style: Andre Ward or Gennady Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Cuadras didnt have this? Whats funny if Ward fights Kovalev the same way Cuadras fought Gonzalez I bet you would be singing a different tune is what I am getting at. Its hypocritical to claim you prefer style because one fighter suits you.

Wards my favorite fighter so I understand his science just like I understood Cuadras.
    Well, your point is ****ing ridiculous then.

Cuadras didn't fight anything like Andre Ward does. Not even a little bit. And I don't judge fights based on style. If Ward fights like Cuadras (absolutely ridiculous) and loses, I won't be biased and say he won because I'm not the least bit biased. I know it's a strange concept on NSB, where everyone's opinions are based on bias rather than what actually happens, but I don't have any attachment driving me to defend or attack fighters at all costs.

Whatevs, I've seen enough of this crap from you to just start ignoring you now.

Comment

• Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
      From a strictly entertainment POV, Golovkin, no doubt.
      That's for sure.

Comment

• easy to have a fan friendly style when youre beating up lumps and blown up pretenders.

Comment

• I don't think either are particularly entertaining. I'd say GGG is generally more entertaining so I voted him, but Ward was very entertaining against Dawson maybe more so than GGG has ever been.

Comment

• Not many will miss Andre Ward.

Comment

• Comment

• golovkin, and its not even remotely close. opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                X