No announcement yet.

Fury's dirty tactics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Weltsch but I can't agree with you on this one lol

I agree the lowblow was a bit of a ****ty thing to do but it was tit for tat in his eyes, he did do alot of roughing up clinching when he got tagged with Abbells left hand and rightfully so I think Wladimir would of likely do the same thing IF he got hit with that shot...
    Difference is Wlad probably wouldn't of allowed himself to be hit with that shot because he is at a higher skill-set than Fury and a better ring IQ but there are a few things you have to admire by Fury regardless of how much you hate him!!

He comes to fight...
    He isn't going to lie to the people watching him, if he says he is going to have a war he is damn well going to try and have one even though it might not put him in the best advantage (unlike Haye who lied) and most of all he is very entertaining to watch.

Hopefully by summer time Fury will take training seriously and get into better shape because by no means was Abbell an easy fight for his ring return it was a good replacement for his original opponent considering!
    Maybe one more fight before he fights Chisora albeit I'd rather see him fight an Arreola or Stiverne ahead of Chisora.

Comment

Fury knew he had the ref in his back pocket from the first round when Abell hit him solid and the ref spent 30 seconds admonishing Abell for having the audacity to hit him in the face.

The ref did everything but look over his shoulder and apologize to Fury for allowing it to happen and say, "My bad, Mr. Fury, sir, it won't happen again. Now how much more time do you need me to keep warning this big meanie so your can properly recover?"

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
        There was no headbutt from Abell. Watch the video closely, it was a clean punch on the inside.
        When I'm back on my laptop ill gif it. Clear headbut

Comment

There was no headbutt from Abell. Watch the video closely, it was a clean punch on the inside.
          a clean punch with the head is called a headbutt pal, just to clarify

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eFjrDW-HLA

6.44 of this vid. No headbutt

Edit:

Last edited by Tom Cruise; 02-17-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Fury is the future of HW boxing.

WAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

At that point, you can clearly see Fury pulled Abell's head in.

No deliberate head butt.
                come on Freedom you are better than this

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  No he's not.

Abell deserved a low blow for his headbutt. Simple as that.

With regards to Wlad, I honestly think Fury thinks he's a giant poosay. Deep down he thinks that.

Will be interesting to see what Wlad does when he's made to fight, when he can't hug, doesn't have reach, size and weight advantage. It's quickly shaping up to be the biggest heavyweight fight out there. I like it.

And please, for the love of God, nobody mention Wach.

Comment

i can give u the directions for specsavers if u want mate

fury will batter wlad, i know ur scared

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      You're right, it was a deliberate head butt, Pal.

To suggest anything else is just plain stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X