Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Gamboa: Garcia Stops That Little F***ing Midget!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
    YOU ARE ALSO A****ING MIDGET YOU SON OF A *****. YOU ARE A DISGRACE 4 BOXING AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU UGLY MOTHER ****ING FACE. GO **** YOU PARENTS IDIOT. nitramzaid@hotmail.com
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................What a dweeb!

Comment

lol

Mickey will stop that overrated Gamboa.Gamboa has no chin

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Manny is taller than Gamboa though!
        They're both twerps!! The "biggest head" competition is pretty close between them too. My lord they have massive craniums don't they?!!!

Comment

Wow Rios still sounds real mad. He should let bye gones be bye gones and take English lessons with gamboa so he can learn a few more words . Him cursing every other word in an interveiw just makes him look and sound bad.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Manny is taller than Gamboa though!
            ^^^This guy and Manny...

Comment

Why did boxingscene post this garbage??? Rios seriously needs to learn how to talk properly. I can live with an F bomb or 2 but this was just ridiculous!

Comment

All these folks b1tchin' about Rios using F-Bombs need to STFU. Some people curse more than others when they talk, myself included. A lotta times it a product of the environment you grew up in. Sometimes its the product of what kinda environment you work in. I'm on construction sites almost everyday. I'm a probably cuss more than some desk jockey that spends his day in an office. Rios spends his days in boxing gyms. I wouldn't expect the King's English to be spoken in there too often either. Every boxing fan knows he curses a lot. If it offens your queer ass. Don't read or listen to his interviews. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Manny's a midget, too, "Bam Bam."
                  The real joke is that Manny fought Rios in the first place. Its an even bigger joke that Mikey and Gamboa are being mentioned as future opponents for him. But hey, he is the people's champ taking on all comers. Hehhehhehe

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
                    YOU ARE ALSO A****ING MIDGET YOU SON OF A *****. YOU ARE A DISGRACE 4 BOXING AND NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU UGLY MOTHER ****ING FACE. GO **** YOU PARENTS IDIOT. nitramzaid@hotmail.com
                    LOL... and why do you post your email after every post?

And I agree with Bam Bam in both respects... **** that sissy coward. He ducked Rios.

Comment

When the punching bag speaks you realize why he likes getting hit so much... there is no brain to cause trauma on.

Comment

Working...
                      X