No announcement yet.

Ggg ducking lara wow!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Tell us again why ya'll keep screaming Floyd needs to fight Martinez,GGG and Manny..or is this excuse only ok for GGG
    I never said Floyd needs to fight Sergio or GGG, miss me with that ****.

Comment

Its funny how Lara of all people is suppose to end this GBP-HBO feud. NSB is full of trolls and alts, cant even enter a thread anymore

Comment

So Lara is a nobody when it comes to GGG??? but Floyd needs to fight him???

Comment

I don't think KO artists duck extremely defensive, boring runners. Lara's challenge is fake. If he's really serious, he can easily break away with GBP. Schaefer would be glad to dispose a boring fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IconicOne86 View Post
            And Adama/Stevens were the better fights lol...I find it funny how people do not say anything about his previous opponents who honestly had no chance and then say Lara is a nobody. Silly nuthuggers
            of course they were better fights(sarcasm)......they adama/stevens made ggg look good. thats all ggg fans care about. line up the tomato cans so ggg can get an easy ko. i wouldn't be surprised if quillin beats this hype job tbh.

Comment

Adama is a bigger draw and name than Lara, he fights on a major network and people always wanted GGG to fight him. No one wants GGG to fight Lara.... Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post

GGG is an international star, Lara is some guy who puts fans to sleep who brings no money
                Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
                who cares if he called him out. That doesnt mean GGG is ducking. God I hate this era of fans. Everyone is accused of ducking. GGG is looking up and not behind him. .

Lara is a nobody at this time. Only hard core fans know who he is. Lara right now is hungry and wants these big fights and you cant blame him but he needs to keep building his name and impressing and those fights will come
                so Lara is a nobody???who did GGG just fight and who is he fighting next again?? who is his best win??? lets here those huge names

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                  Adama is a bigger draw and name than Lara, he fights on a major network and people always wanted GGG to fight him. No one wants GGG to fight Lara.... Lmao
                  who the hell is Adama?

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    of course they were better fights(sarcasm)......they adama/stevens made ggg look good. thats all ggg fans care about. line up the tomato cans so ggg can get an easy ko. i wouldn't be surprised if quillin beats this hype job tbh.
                    He's a hype job with a 350-5 amateur record and an undefeated professional record with the highest KO percentage. He's also the highest watched HBO fighter now and he's becoming an international star along with a star among casual fans. That's the kind of hype job every boxer should aspire to be I would guess. But you can keep hating and rooting that bum Quillen on lol.

Comment

He can't fight Lara on HBO unless something changes between Golden Boy and HBO. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                      X