Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carl froch vs floyd mayweather. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even know how Floyd would look at 168. Froch catches him.

Comment

Mayweather wins easy .

Comment

Usually there are two groups of people when it comes to Floyd. Group 1 are those who respect his abilities and acknowledge that he is indeed one of the best fighters of his generation. The second group are the ones that just purely hate him and want to see him lose. TS just created a third group that want to see Floyd being beaten down and suffer from life threatening injuries.

Comment

And just when a discussion between boxing fans on a fantsay fight on a fantsay forum come the fools.

Comment

People saying Mayweather would win are obviously trolling. It's just silliness.

Comment

If Froch can't stop Floyd in 3 rounds his boxing license should be revoked

Comment

Froch knocks him out with a jab.

Comment

So now we are matching Floyd up with super middleweights?

Comment

Predicted it back in 06 Larry. Hes just too good. Like I said before they cant drum up fighters for Floyd anymore with a straight face.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                      Predicted it back in 06 Larry. Hes just too good. Like I said before they cant drum up fighters for Floyd anymore with a straight face.
                      People must really think he is the G.O.A.T making threads like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X