Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs. Lara, who wins? (Poll Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG wins for me - Angulos the kicker, Lara didn't like the pressure for me, and that's something GGG just does better - GGG and Perro sparred a coupla years back with Perro apparently trying to bring it (as he always does) but ending up on his bike to the surprise of onlookers who didn't know GGG.

I've no doubt that Lara will have some moments, but with GGG in his face all the time, I think it's him that will struggle.

Lara had great success with Trout cos he's much more of a traditional counterpuncher and gave Lara the space to move and fight his own fight where he had the space to control the range and angles.

I'll have to rewatch the Vanes fight, but I mainly recall a lot of nothing much - throwing the odd punch and combo won't keep Golovkin off him.

I ain't seen the Molina fight yet, and should give it a look, but I know how Molina fights and Lara being unable to overcome what is admittedly a very awkward style does little more to recommend him.

For me the biggest ineteret in this fight is just to see how GGG copes with a fast and skilled fighter with a different style than he's seen in his pro career.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-10-2014, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Really? Who chose Lara? Did you all somehow not see the Lara vs. Angulo fight?

Did you see what Angulo did to Lara?

GGG would obliterate him if Angulo could somehow caveman his way into landing telling shots on EL.

That's not even a fight in my assessment.

Comment

Comment

Hope this fight gets made, Lara gets a belt at MW and shuts up the GGG fanboys. Every body wins

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            Hope this fight gets made, Lara gets a belt at MW and shuts up the GGG fanboys. Every body wins
            I hope it happens too so your delusion will stop.

Comment

I voted GGG to win. I think at any weight GGG is much better than Lara. Lara lost to Williams and had very close fights with Molina and Angulo and these are all guys GGG would knock out. Lara has been hurt and knocked down many times. GGG would knock him out. Lara can't hurt GGG. GGG has never been down or hurt in 350 amateur fights and 29 pro fights.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I voted GGG to win. I think at any weight GGG is much better than Lara. Lara lost to Williams and had very close fights with Molina and Angulo and these are all guys GGG would knock out. Lara has been hurt and knocked down many times. GGG would knock him out. Lara can't hurt GGG. GGG has never been down or hurt in 350 amateur fights and 29 pro fights.
                Lara schooled Williams.

And he's only been down twice in his pro career, both against Angulo.

Comment

this is the only thing that the golovturds are left with (a poll)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    I hope it happens too so your delusion will stop.
                    I know right I won't have to give the GGG suckers the truth as they will see it with their own eyes lol

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs
                      You're such a **** poster.

Please post your Lara-Williams RbR. And show me the MANY TIMES that Lara has been KDed and/or hurt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X