Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs. Lara, who wins? (Poll Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Robust, where is the link if someone wants to create a poll? I have not seen the section for how to do that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      Why vote for something which not a fight, at least not yet?
      Just to speculate. Most great fights in boxing never happen, but it's fun to read what people think.

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Hey Robust, where is the link if someone wants to create a poll? I have not seen the section for how to do that. Thanks.
      When you create a new thread, there's an option that asks if you want to create a poll (and how many poll options you want). [It's near the bottom of the screen when you create a thread, under "Additional Options" I believe.] After you create the thread, you will be taken to a new screen, where you insert the poll options. Then you submit the poll. It's a two-step process.

Comment

Lara would school GGG. GGG has been fighting tomato cans and Lara will actually be moving around the ring and actually throwing back

Comment

triple g has all the advantages minus the resume

i still cant call it

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            Just to speculate. Most great fights in boxing never happen, but it's fun to read what people think.

When you create a new thread, there's an option that asks if you want to create a poll (and how many poll options you want). [It's near the bottom of the screen when you create a thread, under "Additional Options" I believe.] After you create the thread, you will be taken to a new screen, where you insert the poll options. Then you submit the poll. It's a two-step process.
            Much obliged...thanks.

Comment

I like to think Kara has the skills to beat GGG. He has the power to hurt him, has the speed to frustrate and the skills to match.
              I like to think of Lara as a more skilled fighter like Rio but has the balls to take the fight to an opponent and has showed a good chin.

Comment

Someone could use the reference of Angulo who it would seem is not as skilled and as powerful as GGG and Angulo put down Lara more than once. But then, those things don't always equate because I remember people saying because Merroquin hurt Rigo twice, that would mean Donaire's left hook would destroy him and at that time I was telling people that every fight has too many dynamics to use the triangle and rely on one punch or on power as an analysis with few exceptions. So to me this is a close one to call. One is more powerful, one is slicker. Slight lean towards GGG but I think it is possible that Lara's style could have GGG missing a lot and having difficulty with the southpaw style - but GGG has seen just about everything in his AM/PRO career so I am not sure a southpaw style would be anything new to him.

Comment

Lara is a smart quick hard hittin southpaw thats skilled..i see him makin ggg miss and payin for it every round...ggg aint fight nobody yet..people get too gassed up on a fighter thts knockin bums out..

Comment

Both great fighters, voted for Lara he proved his toughness against Perro.

Comment

Who knows make it happen

Comment

Working...
                      X