• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Mora really wants that GGG fight

Lock if old.

Twitter

Sergio Mora @TheeLatinSnake
    GGG reign will be stopped by a sharp opponent. He can't trample over sharpness.

Hannibal used Elephants 4War & he was feared & unstoppable til opponents figured out Elephants soft feet couldn't trample over sharp objects

My last two opponents were big punchers. What's so scary about POWER if you're missing the target.

If he can't fight one Sergio M, the other one awaits.

@loudibella Yeah tell me about it. What a sham. Another strong, stiff fighter sent out to slaughter. Lee got KO'd by Vera & Chavez!

I'm going to start getting beat up, outclassed and/or knocked out in order to get another title shot.

Count me in, but Chances are GGG will fight another stiff that can't bend at the waist. Another guy who has never won a title.

Originally posted by wolfert View Post
    i'm going to start getting beat up, outclassed and/or knocked out in order to get another title shot.
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I cant stand Mora so I would enjoy watching Golovkin break him up but for most people the fight does little. Certainly can imagine GGG ducking it out of Fear lol

Comment

Mora would be a great test for GGG in preparation for a serg showdown....

GGG needs to fight a guy with movement and serg fits the bill,,,

Comment

The Latin Snake is hard to look good against him even if you win. If Triple G gets the fight and KOes him he will make a big statement

Comment

I understand people want to see GGG lose/exposed but do people REALLY wanna see him in there with Mora? I mean, the fight will be stinky as hell. Mora will probably make GGG look like shiet, which I know is very important to some of you morons but not to people who, you know, like to actually enjoy boxing fights?

Lara is a better version of Mora, riskier but also makes for a better fight. I would much rather he face GGG.

Focking hell, Sergio Mora back on a HBO main event. C'mon people.

Comment

Where's that quote where Mora said he wouldn't fight GGG for 200-300k?

i'm going to start getting beat up, outclassed and/or knocked out in order to get another title shot.
              We can only hope... please make due on this promise

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                I understand people want to see GGG lose/exposed but do people REALLY wanna see him in there with Mora? I mean, the fight will be stinky as hell. Mora will probably make GGG look like shiet, which I know is very important to some of you morons but not to people who, you know, like to actually enjoy boxing fights?
                i think the experience would benefit golovkin as a boxer, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post

Lara is a better version of Mora, riskier but also makes for a better fight. I would much rather he face GGG.

Focking hell, Sergio Mora back on a HBO main event. C'mon people.
                  Not that I believe even a bit in Mora but it's better than what we would generally get from GGG.

I want to see him go some rounds... Not sure Mora is the one to do it but he's a hard fighter to look good against. I'd rather see GGG "struggle" (im not sure he would but it IS a tad interesting) with mora than crush Lee. :/

Let's be real, Mora doesnt have the kind of power to keep GGG honest BUT this is purely a stylistic matchup. See how GGG's poise holds up, how he adjusts to Sergios funky rhythm, etc. If Mora somehow made it to the end I could see him pulling off a decision (ehh... I could envision such a scenario though unlikely). I think he would have to win a few rounds early and MOST of the later rounds where GGG *might* tire or be frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Not that I believe even a bit in Mora but it's better than what we would generally get from GGG.

I want to see him go some rounds... Not sure Mora is the one to do it but he's a hard fighter to look good against. I'd rather see GGG "struggle" (im not sure he would but it IS a tad interesting) with mora than crush Lee. :/

Let's be real, Mora doesnt have the kind of power to keep GGG honest BUT this is purely a stylistic matchup. See how GGG's poise holds up, how he adjusts to Sergios funky rhythm, etc. If Mora somehow made it to the end I could see him pulling off a decision (ehh... I could envision such a scenario though unlikely). I think he would have to win a few rounds early and MOST of the later rounds where GGG *might* tire or be frustrated.
                    Props to Mora for wanting this fight, and I agree it'd be more interesting than a matchup like Andy Lee because it presents GGG with a new awkward-style to see how well he copes. Mora's pretty much exclusively been a West Coast fighter though, so I don't see him drawing anyone in NY. Maybe for his July fight if the Daniel Geale match never materializes.

Comment

Working...
                    X