No announcement yet.

Lara challenges GGG on Twitter to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CoolDigz View Post
    Those fights can all happen no problem. All those guys have to do is get out of their HBO contracts. It's a done deal after that.
    It's not all about contracts, promoters, .... those are all excuses because Floyd had opportunities but used excuses/roadblocks to get out of them or even worse, never responded to the call outs.

Floyd used to be with HBO by the way when some of those fights were available. Still, I'm just laughing at all the excuses that Floyd fans come up with ....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      way too many excuses for ggg

154 lets get it on

lara is a step up compared to the last guy ggg fought tbh
      Trust me after ggg beats lara youll be like "thats just another 154 guy ggg beats" ://

154 is lose lose situation for ggg
      And the only people that wants that fight to be at 154 is the haterz who wish it happens so ggg could be drained and lose

Comment

If Lara is challenging Golovkin then Lara better be ready to go to 160 and fight him there because he's the one challenging.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Floyd fans calling the kettle black Now this is too funny ....

go ahead, make me understand why Marquez calling out Floyd was enough for Floyd, as he put it and GGG, Martinez, Manny, P. Williams, ..... no!
          Damn get floyd *** out your mouth this got nothing to do with him

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            It's not all about contracts, promoters, .... those are all excuses because Floyd had opportunities but used excuses/roadblocks to get out of them or even worse, never responded to the call outs.

Floyd used to be with HBO by the way when some of those fights were available. Still, I'm just laughing at all the excuses that Floyd fans come up with ....
            ^^^^^^^^^ its about floyd to you smh

Comment

He's using GGG's name to prop himself up and make himself seemed like the feared fighter. When in reality the network/promotional ties prevent the fight.

Just like Quillin. More bark then bite.

Comment

If he really wanted a MW title he could challenge Quillin. Right there in his own stable.

But instead he wants to challenge the bigger name that he knows he can't fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                  If he really wanted a MW title he could challenge Quillin. Right there in his own stable.

But instead he wants to challenge the bigger name that he knows he can't fight.
                  Rather like this... ^^^ ...............

Comment

Wait.. So when people say it's ok for GGG to call Floyd out at 154 instead of Ward at 168 due to it being a better payday, that's alright? Even though there's this HBO-SHO ordeal hanging over our heads. Even though a Ward-GGG fight would be so easy to make.. Yet they want no part of that because the $$$$ in a Floyd fight is better for GGG.

Now.. Lara is doing the exact same thing that GGG is doing. Calling people out, willing to fight, but rather than GGG fans being excited for this they rather use the cold war excuse as to why Lara should call out Quillin? Listen, GGG would be a bigger stage, bigger money and bigger exposure for Lara than Quillen.. Why are we complaining now?

Comment

I actually likes this fight to happen no matter what weight it happens, but i prefer a balance weight for both,

If it happens at 154 why not
                      But u guys have to consider the fact team ggg will be thinking that lara is in no position to ask ggg to go down for him at 154
                      Money in lara? No

So if this fight happens i believe it will be agreed at gggs weight
                      And if it does happen, ggg wont and dont deserve to get credit for the win

I like this fight though win or lose for both its good
                      It will be another test of how ggg deals with movers and a proof of his ring generalship

If so happen ggg beats lara doe youll hear another "lara aint slick thread"

Comment

Working...
                      X