Lara challenges GGG on Twitter to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara challenges GGG on Twitter to fight him

Check Lara's Twitter account.

This is not the first time Lara/His representative have called out GGG. the first time it was ignored I believe, and now i'm pretty sure it would be ignored again. GGG would fight JMW's, but carefully picked. Maybe GGG and his team will see the Angulo knock downs and have some confidence to take on Lara now, but I bet they see him as too risky with all of his movement, speed and counter punching, and Golovkin's tendency to get pissed off and frustrated like he did against Adama with his bad defense, against Stevens too.

Comment

When Martinez was at the top of his game Lara called him out as well. Definitely have to respect Lara's willingness to prove himself.

Comment

Lara is retweeting fans who are calling for Lara vs GGG.

He is also calling out Mundine pretty hard, and it seems like he wants Martinez too.

Comment

Lara is a Golden Boy (and thus Showtime) fighter, he won't be able to fight Golovkin on HBO.

Comment

Lara is a badass

Didnt GGG say he wud go down to 154?

Well lets get it on

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              This is not the first time Lara/His representative have called out GGG. the first time it was ignored I believe, and now i'm pretty sure it would be ignored again. GGG would fight JMW's, but carefully picked. Maybe GGG and his team will see the Angulo knock downs and have some confidence to take on Lara now, but I bet they see him as too risky with all of his movement, speed and counter punching, and Golovkin's tendency to get pissed off and frustrated like he did against Adama with his bad defense, against Stevens too.
              Interesting, I have never thought of this before

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                When Martinez was at the top of his game Lara called him out as well. Definitely have to respect Lara's willingness to prove himself.
                He called out Pirog when Pirog was supposedly feared and getting ducked. Pirog and his team said there's no money in a Lara fight. Hypocrites.

Comment

If GGG went down to 154 and beat Lara, then he would have a right to call out Floyd. I'm not sure if Lara is just with Haymon or if he is bound to GBP as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lara is retweeting fans who are calling for Lara vs GGG.

He is also calling out Mundine pretty hard, and it seems like he wants Martinez too.
                    Lara knows he needs a big name fight otherwise he will spend his career being ducked

At this point in time he feels he can beat anybody

Comment

Working...
                    X