No announcement yet.

Lara challenges GGG on Twitter to fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
    That only applies to the money makers. Golden Boy will allow Lara to fight on HBO if its against one of HBO's top guys. That is high reward low risk for GBP. If Lara were to win he would come back to GBP (Showtime) a star.
    You do know it's not up to Golden Boy right?? HBO stopped doing business with GB, not the other way around. It doesn't matter if the guy is a money maker for GB, its up to HBO if they want to work with GB. Actually is prob the complete opposite, if GB were to offer up a money maker (such as Canelo), then HBO might be willing to make a fight with them. I doubt they are going back to working with GB in order to televise a Lara fight

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      GGG only risk weight when it comes to money fight which is mayweather
      now talking about going down to 154 just to fight the likes of lara?

they can meet in the middle to make it fair for both
      way too many excuses for ggg

154 lets get it on

lara is a step up compared to the last guy ggg fought tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        didn't lara fought williams at middleweight? or it was at 154 lbs?
        At 154... A very close MD... Williams was 185cm and 201 cm in reach -- he was like a "freak" in that division...
        ... A Lara--Golovkin fight would be very intriguing... It's a mystery if GGG would equal Angulo in endurance...

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Remember it was HBO who cut ties with GBP. I think this is a good Monaco fight, but Lara might not get so well paid for that.
          The "big shot" Russians from the French Riviera would pay Lara enough -- much easier in Monaco than in the U.S.

Comment

Let's get it on, should be an interesting fight

Comment

lol i want to hear what GGG has to say, he did say anyone from 154-168 *except ward

I want to see lara-mundine, to shut up that dumb aussie

Comment

ggg stans are exposing themselves to be ****ridin f@gs.....ggg can go to 154 for pbf but not lara? all of the sudden ggg fans start pulling out the sho-hbo cold-war excuse? now ggg stans want a catchweight? ggg can't fight ward? ggg "the most avoided fighter" my ass!

Comment

HBO wouldn't allow a GBP fighter to come in beat their next big star and return to Showtime. Won't happen

Comment

But , is he really challenging him to a FIGHT???

Or is he inviting GGG to chase after him in the ring???

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      HBO wouldn't allow a GBP fighter to come in beat their next big star and return to Showtime. Won't happen
                      come on fetta, you are acting like its a lara wipeout. its a huge ? if lara can take a GGG punch well.

Comment

Working...
                      X