No announcement yet.

Khan Goes All Out On Little Marco and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
    judge: Jerry Roth 114-111 | judge: C.J. Ross 114-111 | judge: Glenn Trowbridge 113-112
    Lol okay so you know how to copy and paste from Boxrec? Baby steps.

Now subtract the point Joe Cortez deducted from Maidana for throwing a punch at the break and lightly hitting Cortez on the shoulder and you see how I got the scores calculation from my previous post.

Comment

And subtract the bullzhit points the ref talk off khan for pushing and you have khan winning that one

Comment

khan is such an annoying little twat.......i almost want him to get the fight so he can be embarrassed like the ***** he is.
        Last edited by Xi_; 02-06-2014, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
          Omg hes begging. How about beat someone instead of sitting back waiting for a big pay day.
          Begging like Keith sweat aka manny pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
            khan is such an annoying little twat.......i almost want him to get the fight so he can be embarrassed like ***** he is.
            You think he's annoying because hes not shy from fighting the biggest names. Okay then

Comment

Looking forward to Khan's meltdown if he doesn't get the fight. He's been sitting on his ass like a ***** scared to fight any one else incase he gets knocked out again, putting himself out of the running once and for all!

Comment

**** he's more demented than i thought. He cant even spell properly, cant even say oscars name.

He should leave this stuff to PR pros.

Comment

Little Marco didnt like the comments and now says he doesnt want Floyd he wants Khan

Marcos René Maidana ***8207;@ChinoMaidana 9m
                  Forget about the stupid poll and Mayweather! Got tired of @AmirKingKhan. MAIDANA VS KHAN MAY 3RD OR WHENEVER. THATS THE FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                    Looking forward to Khan's meltdown if he doesn't get the fight. He's been sitting on his ass like a ***** scared to fight any one else incase he gets knocked out again, putting himself out of the running once and for all!
                    That's my biggest reason for wanting Maidana to get the fight. Khan thought he was a lock to get the fight last year so he dodges Alexander and sits inactive all year. Had he fought and beat Alexander there would be no poll or question for that matter.

However, he didn't and now he is sweating this one out begging all of his fellow Brits to help get out the vote. It is pretty funny really.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                      You think he's annoying because hes not shy from fighting the biggest names. Okay then
                      the biggest names? only one fight in 2013 and was julio diaz. he could've fought devon alexander but he was to afraid of getting KO again, so instead, he waited for the oportunity to fell from the sky

Comment

Working...
                      X