Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Goes All Out On Little Marco and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why couldn't he go all out on Lamont Peterson, Danny Garcia and Julio Diaz? He's going "all out" verbally but doing absolutely nothing in the ring. Just talking a whole bunch of nonsense without backing it up.

Comment

[QUOTE=-Kev-;14212031why couldn't he go all out on Lamont, Danny Garcia and Julio Diaz? He's going "all out" verbally but doing absolutely nothing in the ring. Just talking a whole bunch of nonsense without backing it up.[/QUOTE]

He did go all out on Marco, judah, kotelnik, paulie and Lamont Peterson there was soo much **** going on with the fight and I still had Khan winning

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
        Just like Bradley did right?
        Lol, you mean Bradley the guy who had beaten Peterson, Alexander, Holt, Witter, Vazquez, Abregu already before sitting out with the contract dispute?

Khan and Bradley aren't no where near in the same position. When Bradley was at 140, he was considered the uncrowned king of 140. He did look bad when he said he didn't want Khan because then he loses out on the Pac/May sweepstakes. But prior to that, he had a much better resume than Khan has now at 140, and Bradley was not losing to guys like Julio Diaz and having to rebuild against no names like Molina. Bradley actually had names on his resume prior to sitting out. Khan doesn't have much of a resume...Maidana, Judah, Malignaggi, Kotelnyk. The losses make his resume even worse.

Comment

GB can't do Mayweather vs maidana cuz Floyd will beat him and it would just make Broner look even softer than he gee already does. Big bro gotta come and beat him up for ab. Lol that would kill broners rep.
          Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 02-06-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
            He did go all out on Marco, judah, kotelnik, paulie and Lamont Peterson there was soo much **** going on with the fight and I still had Khan winning
            He went all out on Maidana, what were the scores? Like 114-112, 113-113 without the idiotic point deduction? That's going all out? Morales did better against Maidana and Garcia than Khan did, and he was shot.

And Hell no he didn't go all out against Peterson. It was a close fight where Khan was more focused in pushing, shoving and literally running away rather than fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Why would mayweather even consider putting maidana in the mix. Slow hands slow feet. Only thing he brings to the table is power. I agree he beat broner. We seen how mayweather deals with power eg Canelo.

Let broner have his rematch on the undercard of khan v mayweather.

I bring speed explosiveness power and footwork to the table. Look back at quick opponents mayweather has fought in the past, Judah , Oscar delay Hoya both had speed and where close fights.

Floyd did say he needs fans want to see him knocking someone out because his fights are boring. So no wonder he's know wanting to fight maidana. I'm ready and been in gym for last 6 months. At 147 you will see a different stronger Amir khan. Ok let's talk about the chin which I always laugh about. Killing yourself making weight makes Ur punch resistance poor.

Iv been killing myself making 140 lbs and should of moved up. Day before weigh in Iv been 12 pounds over. Not good. Iv taken the biggest shots from likes of maidana with 30 Ko's under his belt, who pple say is the biggest puncher and didn't go down but then Diaz puts me down with a little shot.

Even though my balance off an I was on 1 foot it's cool. Il take it. So this proves weight making is the problem. Another example Angulo and ward have hit me with big shots and I've stood in front n not gone down They carry 25 lbs over me and are big punchers. This is because I'm at my natural weight. It's in the fans hands who they want to c me fight. If it's not me then good luck who. Ever it is.

https://www.facebook.com/AmirKhanTheOfficialPage

Bill Clinton Endorses This Message

Crying like a little b1tch

Comment

yes amir, your chin was weak because of the weight, right??

if floyd wants an easy KO he will choose you man

Comment

Comment

judge: Jerry Roth 114-111 | judge: C.J. Ross 114-111 | judge: Glenn Trowbridge 113-112

Comment

Lol this **** is priceless

#WarKingKhan

Comment

Working...
                      X