No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: A. Garcia - Danny Ain't No Provodnikov or Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fighter86 View Post
    Does Angel and Danny really want to bring that bad omen into their life right now PR's fighters have been having a tough two years so far.

M Cotto.....will lose his next fight.
    J.M Lopez ....will lose his next fight.
    R. Martinez...should win his next ,took an easy opponent.
    W. Vazquez jr
    K Cintron
    T Dulorme
    J Gonzalez ....did have a draw 2012
    A. Cotto
    J Velez ....so far so good still UD 21-0
    O Cruz ...tried to make a different in the sport but got punish by another Orlando

The best All time PR Fighters of all times
    Wilfredo Benitez ,Wilfredo Gomez,Felix Trinidad & Hector Camacho.
    Just because his Mom & Dad are from PR doesn't make him PR and Danny doesn't speak a lick of Spanish ,We could be watching a upset waiting to happen ,however I don't think Danny will lose ,he would have to get KO in order to lose ...he could lose every round this fight and still will win. Does he really want to associate himself as a PR fighter right now ,I don't think so!!!
    He really could lose every round and still win? Please explain and you better not say because he's fighting in P.R...

PRPP

Comment

I always wanted to see Alvarado vs danny but I think at this point Alvarado doesn't have much left in the tank but I'd pay to see him against provodnikov

Comment

aint' never heard and never will hear danny garcia call out ruslan provodnikov

Comment

lmaooo stay away from 147 for what all those guys you mentioned danny would beat porter is a bum thurman almost got ko in the first round by karass madaina gasses out and danny already beat the harder puncher in lucas please stop it when have you seen danny hurt the only guy i can see giving danny problems is bradley

Comment

It is ALWAYS entertainment when you put a camera and microphone on Angel Garcia.. He never disappoints.

Comment

Working...
            X