• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J The UnBiased
    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Drugged. =/

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Bitter.....
    Bitter? Is that what you felt after Broner got handled like a b*tch?

Comment

Alvarado never gon be the same. Ruslan is a fight I would love to see. Hopefully it can happen 1 day.

Comment

I have nothing but respect for alot of you guys on this site!

But, when it comes to the fighters at 140lbs, you all think Lamont Peterson is some type of joke.
        Yes he lost to Matthyese, he lost to Bradley, and had a draw w/Ortiz.
        Even had a little dirty urine.
        But the fact remains he's one of the few guys even "Swift" respects as a dangerous, and legit challenger to knock him off that perch as the top guy of the division.
        You can mention Provo, Alvarez,& JMM. But as I always said, styles makes fights. I see LP walking all those guys down, and either stopping them, or out boxing them rather decisively.
        The kid has a new look, & hunger in his eyes.

Comment

Danny is fighting a nobody. Why are they even interviewing his camp? This is a gimme fight. This is the type of fight that Coke Head Angel berates other fighters for taking.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I comment in just about EVERY thread on these forums.

Yeah and it's unfortunate for us...You always got some ****** **** coming out your mouth..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
              But, when it comes to the fighters at 140lbs, you all think Lamont Peterson is some type of joke.
              Yes he lost to Matthyese, he lost to Bradley, and had a draw w/Ortiz.
              Even had a little dirty urine.
              But the fact remains he's one of the few guys even "Swift" respects as a dangerous, and legit challenger to knock him off that perch as the top guy of the division.
              You can mention Provo, Alvarez,& JMM. But as I always said, styles makes fights. I see LP walking all those guys down, and either stopping them, or out boxing them rather decisively.
              The kid has a new look, & hunger in his eyes.
              PEDerson cant stop anyone of note, he's a decent boxer, but not great and definitely doesn't have a good chin. Garcia could get a rare KO against Lamont. Peterson isn't bad but he should never be at the top of a division unless it's an absolute horrible division.

Comment

ruslan provodnikov would KO garcia

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  ruslan provodnikov would KO garcia
                  Yeah, just like Matthysse was suppose to do! DSG is the mother ****ing boss at 140. Remember that!

Comment

Does Angel and Danny really want to bring that bad omen into their life right now PR's fighters have been having a tough two years so far.

M Cotto.....will lose his next fight.
                    J.M Lopez ....will lose his next fight.
                    R. Martinez...should win his next ,took an easy opponent.
                    W. Vazquez jr
                    K Cintron
                    T Dulorme
                    J Gonzalez ....did have a draw 2012
                    A. Cotto
                    J Velez ....so far so good still UD 21-0
                    O Cruz ...tried to make a different in the sport but got punish by another Orlando

The best All time PR Fighters of all times
                    Wilfredo Benitez ,Wilfredo Gomez,Felix Trinidad & Hector Camacho.
                    Just because his Mom & Dad are from PR doesn't make him PR and Danny doesn't speak a lick of Spanish ,We could be watching a upset waiting to happen ,however I don't think Danny will lose ,he would have to get KO in order to lose ...he could lose every round this fight and still will win. Does he really want to associate himself as a PR fighter right now ,I don't think so!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fighter86 View Post
                      Does Angel and Danny really want to bring that bad omen into their life right now PR's fighters have been having a tough two years so far.

M Cotto.....will lose his next fight.
                      J.M Lopez ....will lose his next fight.
                      R. Martinez...should win his next ,took an easy opponent.
                      W. Vazquez jr
                      K Cintron
                      T Dulorme
                      J Gonzalez ....did have a draw 2012
                      A. Cotto
                      J Velez ....so far so good still UD 21-0
                      O Cruz ...tried to make a different in the sport but got punish by another Orlando

The best All time PR Fighters of all times
                      Wilfredo Benitez ,Wilfredo Gomez,Felix Trinidad & Hector Camacho.
                      Just because his Mom & Dad are from PR doesn't make him PR and Danny doesn't speak a lick of Spanish ,We could be watching a upset waiting to happen ,however I don't think Danny will lose ,he would have to get KO in order to lose ...he could lose every round this fight and still will win. Does he really want to associate himself as a PR fighter right now ,I don't think so!!!
                      Only a front runner wouldn't it! You are what you are. He's repping Philly like always and Puerto Rico. Dudes just gotta accept with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X