Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Didn't See Pacquiao's 'Killer Instinct' Against Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would bradley know about killer instinct

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
      Pacquiao vs. Bradley II PPV is worth the money.. better than anything mayweather is dishing out, especially if it's khan... ya not wasting money on that ppv.. especially when you're spending $70 in April and Mayweather asking you to spend another $70 the following month.
      It depends on the undercard for Mayweather. So far, the only event getting my $70 is Canelo-Angulo!

Comment

I don't kkow guys PAC doesn't look good at all I think the drnking, cheating on his wife,up all night gambling and all those wars with marquez finally caught up to him!!!!! Don't kill *******s is just what I see

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          Haha, exactly. He forgot to mention that one was a gift decision and the other was against a 40 year old.
          Come on man, the same 40 year old that KO'd Pac and the same 40 year old you picked to beat Bradley. Don't discredit the win cause you're salty. He did get a gift against Pac though.

Comment

If Bradley wants to win this fight, he MUST rough Manny up, keep him going backwards. Manny can be touched in the gut. Margarito hurt him there, and Pac admitted Rios hurt him there too. Marquez never forgets to go downstairs, and that's why he's had success. On the other hand, Manny should use the straight left upstairs all night!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Come on man, the same 40 year old that KO'd Pac and the same 40 year old you picked to beat Bradley. Don't discredit the win cause you're salty. He did get a gift against Pac though.

Yea I picked the 40 year old to beat Bradley, so what? It doesn't change the fact that he was 40 years old.

and he wasn't 40 years old when he knocked out Pac, it wasn't the first time he beat Pac either. Marquez's style will always give Pac problems.
              Last edited by UTEP; 02-04-2014, 09:50 AM.

Comment

why does bradley keep going on about pac not having the killer instinct...he didn't really have the killer instinct in the first fight and he still beat bradley..

Comment

Keep talking Bradley.

People mistake Pacman's kindness for weakness.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I didn't see a ferocious Manny agains Bradley in the first fight, it looked to me like Manny was coasting, doing what he thought was going to win him a decision in the fight. He may not have looked like a wrecking ball against Rios but at least he didn't take so much time off during the rounds. If Manny boxes every minute of every round against Bradley then Bradley is in trouble.

Comment

I like Bradley but they gonna rob him

Comment

Working...
                      X