Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Didn't See Pacquiao's 'Killer Instinct' Against Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Didn't See Pacquiao's 'Killer Instinct' Against Rios

Manny Pacquiao didnít look like the same fearless, ferocious fighter Timothy Bradley battled the night Pacquiao beat Brandon Rios.

According to Bradley, a more passive Pacquiao performed like a careful fighter who had been knocked unconscious in his previous bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

bradley "keeps beating legends of the sports? lol

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
      bradley "keeps beating legends of the sports? lol

Haha, exactly. He forgot to mention that one was a gift decision and the other was against a 40 year old.

Comment

Well,let's see what he brings against you Bradley..Pac looked good to me against Rios..

Comment

Golovkin didn't show much killer instinct in his last fight and prime Tyson wasn't always ferocious as some of his fights in his prime went to a decision, but either way they all had the potential to turn it on and off on any given fight. Pacquiao has more killer instinct than Bradley and I bet he shows it to Bradley this time around.

Comment

I think it should be pretty obvious by now that Bradley wants Pacquiao to come at him.

Comment

This fight will be different. Yes Bradley will have both of his feet working properly and he should be very competitive but then Pacquiao will be on a different level. This will probably end up looking like a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                I think it should be pretty obvious by now that Bradley wants Pacquiao to come at him.
                I honestly believe that's Pac's best offense,and also Bradley's best chance of winning..Funny how something like this can be the best thing for both fighters..

Bradley needs to be slick and make Pac pay for his aggression,and Pac needs to be aggressive and hit Bradley with something that will make him stop working..

Just my opinion anyway..
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 02-04-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I honestly believe that's Pac's best offense,and also Bradley's best chance of winning..Funny how something like this can be the best thing for both fighters..

Bradley needs to be slick and mack Pac pay for his aggression,and Pac needs to be aggressive and hit Bradley with something that will make him stop working..

Just my opinion anyway..
                  Yup. Man, I can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Pacquiao vs. Bradley II PPV is worth the money.. better than anything mayweather is dishing out, especially if it's khan... ya not wasting money on that ppv.. especially when you're spending $70 in April and Mayweather asking you to spend another $70 the following month.

Comment

Working...
                    X