Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voting Link for Mayweathers next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted Maidana hope he stays in the lead.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Floyd vs. Provodnikov? LMAO.

That's my laugh for the day.
      your signature is hilarious.

Comment

this cant seriously be his only two options can it

Comment

Originally posted by BroneloCalvarez View Post
          this cant seriously be his only two options can it
          Let me guess? You wanted, Pacquiao, GGG, Lara, Ward, Wlad, etc*, as options too. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Let me guess? You wanted, Pacquiao, GGG, Lara, Ward, Wlad, etc*, as options too. Right?
            GBP is supposed to have the best WW stable in the sport right now. Are you telling me that the only options for Floyds next fight are Khan and Maidana?

I just can't believe that. I don't think anyone can beat Floyd but there has to be some more...hmmm whats the word Im looking for..exciting options. Khan and Maidana vs Floyd just doesn't sell to me.

Comment

GBP is supposed to have the best WW stable in the sport right now. Are you telling me that the only options for Floyds next fight are Khan and Maidana?

I just can't believe that. I don't think anyone can beat Floyd but there has to be some more...hmmm whats the word Im looking for..exciting options. Khan and Maidana vs Floyd just doesn't sell to me.
              They do have the best ww but those are the best choices right now. Broner no. Thurman isn't ready. Porter isn't ready. Paulie lol. Ortiz lol. Alexander no. I'd like him to fight Lara but I doubt hell go to 154 again. People need to get over ggg. If he actuall fights someone at 154 then I could see a case for him but until then no

Comment

Khan getting cremated on the voting good thing I didn't bet against Maidana being the pick already got fked hard enough by picking the broncos to win XD

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  They do have the best ww but those are the best choices right now. Broner no. Thurman isn't ready. Porter isn't ready. Paulie lol. Ortiz lol. Alexander no. I'd like him to fight Lara but I doubt hell go to 154 again. People need to get over ggg. If he actuall fights someone at 154 then I could see a case for him but until then no
                  I suppose you are right. I just am apathetic towards khan. I like maidana though I feel he gets horribly outclassed in this fight

Comment

I suppose you are right. I just am apathetic towards khan. I like maidana though I feel he gets horribly outclassed in this fight
                    I think people on this site finally realize how good Floyd is lol but since Bradley re signed and who knows about the PAC fight. There's really not anyone to give Floyd a huge challenge

Comment

Hmmm, I want to vote but I don't want to be in with a chance of winning Mayweather's ****ty exclusive prize. What to do...

Comment

Working...
                      X