Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voting Link for Mayweathers next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for khan... dont want to see either but khan has a better shot.

Comment

mayweather sucks. he should fight provo***ov SHOCK THE WORLD, 2 MIL PPV buys

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        You have to love how brave he becomes when it has nothing to do with a credible opponent.

Pacquiao and Triple G should be the options. And no don't come with the weight excuse for Golovkin who already confirmed he would go down to 154 for Mayweather.
        Manny is fighting Bradley and GGG is a middleweight and tied to HBO

Comment

LMAO....I just went in there with the name of: Bob Arum and posted a comment: "Where is the choice for Pac?"

Of course it said your comment must be approved by admin before being publicly displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            LMAO....I just went in there with the name of: Bob Arum and posted a comment: "Where is the choice for Pac?"

Of course it said your comment must be approved by admin before being publicly displayed.
            It says that for anyone who posts,said the same for me as well

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
              mayweather sucks. he should fight provo***ov SHOCK THE WORLD, 2 MIL PPV buys
              Floyd vs. Provodnikov? LMAO.

That's my laugh for the day.

Comment

maidana up by 1100 votes.

hopefully floyd keeps his word.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  maidana up by 1100 votes.

hopefully floyd keeps his word.
                  actually over 30,000 votes were caste on his instgram, so Khan is up by 20,000 or so

floydmayweather
                  23 hours ago
                  I'm going to let the fans vote. Tell me who I should fight next. Khan or Maidana?

http://instagram.com/p/j8N0QnR3Vp/

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    actually over 30,000 votes were caste on his instgram, so Khan is up by 20,000 or so

floydmayweather
                    23 hours ago
                    I'm going to let the fans vote. Tell me who I should fight next. Khan or Maidana?

http://instagram.com/p/j8N0QnR3Vp/
                    where you getting those numbers from? i dont see it. its just a bunch of troll comments

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      where you getting those numbers from? i dont see it. its just a bunch of troll comments
                      go to ur instgram stats you can view all the comments and traffic stats,,

floyd asked folks to vote on here first and got 1000's upon 1000's of votes and still counting

nobody knows about that ****ty poll u posted, even when u go to flodys official site, u cant see it on the front page

and nobody is goin to hand over there app info to vote

looks dodgy

this is just a horrible idea on floyds marketing teams part and poorly executed

Comment

Working...
                      X