• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jas View Post
    War cotto!!!!!!!!

Jus watched the fight!!!!!!

I'm happy for the cotto fans!!!!!!!!!

Thank you jas...We're very proud and elated with his performance and win tonight!

Comment

• Wowwwwwwww was Sergio's leg fked?

Comment

• People had me doubting myself!!!!!!!

All my comments in this thread were pro cotto!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The threads in nsb are disgusting. Discrediting cotto . Smh but it's fight week and
          It's casuals.

Comment

• I basically predicted Cotto would win about 2 days ago, I was at the fight and tried to bet $75 on Cotto winning by KO but the bookie didn't take the bet, does anyone know what I would have won?

Anyway, Martinez was not in peak physical form, but I still think Cotto's onslaught in the first round is what took the life out of his legs in early rounds, not his knees, it was the punishment he had the **** knocked out of Sergio and he BARELY made it out of round 1... I was convinced the ref would stop it in round 1 after 2nd KO, and honestly many would not have blamed him if he did stop it.

REMEMBER, middle rounds, Sergio had a pep in his step and his legs looked strong, COTTO's utter destruction is what turned Sergio's legs into jello in Round 1 and later. NOT HIS KNEES, those injuries were secondary to Cotto annihilating him.

Cotto's timing was impeccable, a lot of that probably is attributed to Roach, he fought a perfect fight.

On this night, I don't even know if a prime Sergio would have beat him, that is how good Cotto was tonight.

Either way, Cotto looked fearless in 24/7 and I believe he is, Martinez is another story.

On a side note, I am white and I would say 1% white crowd, maybe around 10% Argentina and 90% PR.

Freaking insane, I was in nosebleeds in corner, PR were chanting with flags, I was in the bathroom 20 min before Cotto fight, and this dude was saying, "This bathroom is all Cotto" over and over, he was just TRYING to find Sergio fans, God knows what he would have done to them. I saw PR fans looking to push Sergio fans buttons, like bait them to say something back, I saw no resistance from Sergio fans at all, and I can't really blame as they were completely outnumbered in the Garden. These PR fans in the bathroom 20 min before fight were smoking out in the open (not even in stall) then there were 3 or 4 in a stall but not smoking, swear they must have been snorting coke and the guard was right outside bathroom and never came in

Insane night, I was at the Cotto Trout match it was like night and day that match sucked.

To sum up, Sergio's health- maybe 25% factor, Cotto's perfect timing and huge shots that stunned Sergio: 75% factor. You got to give Cotto credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              Thank you jas...We're very proud and elated with his performance and win tonight!
              !!!!! He was worried back when he looked it! And he did reinjure himself! Remember when you said it??

Comment

• I can't remember. Did he ever go down because of a head shot? Or was it always body shots?

Comment

• never been happier
                  for me best Cotto Performance for a long time
                  roach and cotto perfect team

had you bet $75 on cotto late tko would have been around $750 back

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Martinez messed Cotto up in the third

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Come on Sergio, I can't afford to eat crow, WAR.

Comment

Working...
                      X