The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    nah! they right across the street.

little shop blue sign with the words GYRO ll in white on it.

mmmmmm!!!

delichochos!!!

Toma..The lamb gyro at Gyros II, located at Seventh Ave. and 34th St., near Madison Square Garden..

PRPP
    Last edited by PRPOWERPUNCHES; 05-30-2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
      why u say that. Pick pockets or exorbitant prices at concessions stands. I suspect the latter and hope I don't need to keep my wallet in my front pocket.
      it's a big fight, people are coming in from out of town; that's pretty much it.

take spending cash, a CC, id and that's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        Toma..The lamb gyro at Gyros II, located at Seventh Ave. and 34th St., near Madison Square Garden..

PRPP
        BOOOOOM!!!

that's the spot there on the far right.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          eat a gyro across the street from MSG, you'll thank me later.

I'll be in there eating one around 6ish before the fight.
          Seguro que si! Thanks bro. Ill check it out. Ill be at Mortons Steakhouse killing a Cajun ribeye steak at 6. So ill eat on earlier that day. Im at the Penn Hotel so its near by.

PRPP[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          meng!
          them mofos will lower your zipper move your ding dong to the side take your wallet and you won't even notice.
          LOL yea NY is off da chain as to that.

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post

Hell yea that's what up. Thanks

PRPP
          Originally posted by baya View Post
          it's a big fight, people are coming in from out of town; that's pretty much it.

take spending cash, a CC, id and that's it.
          Thanks!

Comment

• [QUOTE=jorgepichardojr;14605226]Seguro que si! Thanks bro. Ill check it out. Ill be at Mortons Steakhouse killing a Cajun ribeye steak at 6. So ill eat on earlier that day. Im at the Penn Hotel so its near by.

Damn Son.. Morton's Steakhouse, Penn Hotel..Freaking Rican Weekend...You doing it BIG son..

Real quick, how much is the Penn asking for a 1 bed room on that weekend?

Thx PRPP
            Last edited by PRPOWERPUNCHES; 05-30-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• This thread is going have 1,000+ responses BEFORE fight night. Huge fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                This thread is going have 1,000+ responses BEFORE fight night. Huge fight.
                1000 comments b4 fight. Watch Cotto get put to sleep in first-round.

Comment

This thread is going have 1,000+ responses BEFORE fight night. Huge fight.
                  Bro, have you been saving some threads?

NSB is about to get maximum trolled when Cotto wins this - all this **** talking the past 6 months is all about to come to a head.

I can see all these knuckleheads, when Sergio loses the lineal championship try to make all these excuses. It's going to be glorious

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    Bro, have you been saving some threads?

NSB is about to get maximum trolled when Cotto wins this - all this **** talking the past 6 months is all about to come to a head.

I can see all these knuckleheads, when Sergio loses the lineal championship try to make all these excuses. It's going to be glorious
                    I remember their usernames. There are many that have doubted him and each and everyone will be called out for it.

Does anyone remember how I reacted when he beat Rodriguez? When he beats Sergio, it's gonna be insane.

Comment

I remember their usernames. There are many that have doubted him and each and everyone will be called out for it.

Does anyone remember how I reacted when he beat Rodriguez? When he beats Sergio, it's gonna be insane.
                      Yeah - I'll be having their ramblings on my sig for a long ass time

Comment

Working...
                      X