Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy was quoted by Ring Mag saying that King Cotto hits harder than Chavez Jr.

I have said it a few time that Steward and El Cubano were systematically changing King Cotto's style and had Cotto throwing arm punches. Freddy has the King back utilizing TORQUE and bringing the old destroyer Cotto back.

La bailarina thinks that this event is Dancing with the Stars or Mira Quien Baila. This is not a beauty peagent or any of the like. This is war and the King is ready!

Sergio belives that he is taking King Cotto to a prom night event, you know dinner and a dance but the King will skip foreplay and its going to straight up and date **** Sergio, stretching her and blowing her roof off ruining la bailarina forever!

Cotto stops Sergio under 9!

War Cotto!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UTEP View Post
      Is there an Argentinian population in the NYC area? I wonder how many Martinez fans are going to be there
      About 5 of them?

Comment

• any one know info on the weight in. Time and place??

Would like to check it out.

Im coming from cali do any locals know of good hang out places after fight night.

CAnt wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
          Freddy was quoted by Ring Mag saying that King Cotto hits harder than Chavez Jr.

I have said it a few time that Steward and El Cubano were systematically changing King Cotto's style and had Cotto throwing arm punches. Freddy has the King back utilizing TORQUE and bringing the old destroyer Cotto back.

La bailarina thinks that this event is Dancing with the Stars or Mira Quien Baila. This is not a beauty peagent or any of the like. This is war and the King is ready!

Sergio belives that he is taking King Cotto to a prom night event, you know dinner and a dance but the King will skip foreplay and its going to straight up and date **** Sergio, stretching her and blowing her roof off ruining la bailarina forever!

Cotto stops Sergio under 9!

War Cotto!!
          Cotto does not hit harder than Chavez

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            leave your wallet in the hotel safe.
            why u say that. Pick pockets or exorbitant prices at concessions stands. I suspect the latter and hope I don't need to keep my wallet in my front pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
              I've got tickets to go to this fight so to be my first time SG does anyone have any tips to enhance the experience?
              eat a gyro across the street from MSG, you'll thank me later.

I'll be in there eating one around 6ish before the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                eat a gyro across the street from MSG, you'll thank me later.

I'll be in there eating one around 6ish before the fight.
                Where inside the Pennsylvania hotel?

PRPP

Comment

• Originally posted by jorgepichardojr View Post
                  why u say that. Pick pockets or exorbitant prices at concessions stands. I suspect the latter and hope I don't need to keep my wallet in my front pocket.
                  meng!
                  them mofos will lower your zipper move your ding dong to the side take your wallet and you won't even notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                    Where inside the Pennsylvania hotel?

PRPP
                    nah! they right across the street.

little shop blue sign with the words GYRO ll in white on it.

mmmmmm!!!

delichochos!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                      leave your wallet in the hotel safe.
                      ****ing baya!

asustando los turistas.

Comment

Working...
                      X