The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falta una semanita nadamas, ya tengo las medias ready

Comment

• That was a great 24/7. Hope the finale is even better.

I hope HBO airs the live weigh-in. They still haven't mentioned it and that worries me this close. Usually they show it after the 1st episode of 24/7, but after today's there was nothing.

Comment

• Why do people care what nickname a fighter's fan gives him. I gave him that nickname. I find it hilarious that posters ***** and moan about it like matters. It's a nickname

Comment

• Martinez/Cotto has a lot to live up to now.

Think there's a pretty good chance Cotto ends up like Groves.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Why do people care what nickname a fighter's fan gives him. I gave him that nickname. I find it hilarious that posters ***** and moan about it like matters. It's a nickname
            I think Cotto earned the nickname The Latin Snake - did you see them pants in the pool - the camera men knew what was up.

The wife looked at me and was like I need to step my game up

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              falta una semanita nadamas, ya tengo las medias ready

Lmao! I would give you Verde bro but I cant! Lol!

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              That was a great 24/7. Hope the finale is even better.

I hope HBO airs the live weigh-in. They still haven't mentioned it and that worries me this close. Usually they show it after the 1st episode of 24/7, but after today's there was nothing.
              That 24/7 was epic and smoked all FMJr-Maidana's entire series with just one episode!

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Why do people care what nickname a fighter's fan gives him. I gave him that nickname. I find it hilarious that posters ***** and moan about it like matters. It's a nickname
              Long Live The King! All hail King Cotto!

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                I think Cotto earned the nickname The Latin Snake - did you see them pants in the pool - the camera men knew what was up.

The wife looked at me and was like I need to step my game up
                Omg! Lmao!

We are Rican bro, we pack heat! Reason we are so hated! Dudes are way too jeaulous when they know their girl leave them or had Rican! Women are never the same!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Martinez/Cotto has a lot to live up to now.

Really? You think so? I bet you all your points, Ill give you 2:1 odds. Sergio does not lays King Cotto out.

Comment

• I like both guys, so it's really gonna suck seeing one of them lose. I'd prefer if Martinez won though. I'd cringe if Cotto wins and then Floyd/Pac shows interest in fighting him. The MW division looks bad if Cotto comes in and beats one of the top guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Martinez/Cotto has a lot to live up to now.

cotto doesnt fight with his hands at his waist,

Comment

Working...
                      X