No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
    Well, cotto have a Bachelors in education, so....

But yeah, and I lol when I read the post, it was funny as hell!

Sergio is a small JMW accorrding to him and his team, though!

This has nothing to do with the topic but I was talking to this guy from the Ukraine who was number 1 in graduate school at University of Chicago. He does stuff at work that everyone else finds impossible.

He told me the Klitschko's bought their doctor degrees.

Not saying Cotto did or anything like that.

Comment

• Listen clowns...before you try to rewrite history. Cotto was explaining, while bragging, the reason he was A-side...selling out MSG 9 times or what have you...but Martinez countered with him losing his two biggest fights while being the b-side. He was clearly trying to point out the absurdity of saying youre the A-side and requesting all these demands when all you do is put a$$es in seats but lose your biggest fights. This is what boxing has become. $ trumping in ring accomplishments. No...that does not mean Cotto is not accomplished...before one of you d1ckriders start b1tching.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Listen clowns...before you try to rewrite history. Cotto was explaining, while bragging, the reason he was A-side...selling out MSG 9 times or what have you...but Martinez countered with him losing his two biggest fights while being the b-side. He was clearly trying to point out the absurdity of saying youre the A-side and requesting all these demands when all you do is put a$$es in seats but lose your biggest fights. This is what boxing has become. $ trumping in ring accomplishments. No...that does not mean Cotto is not accomplished...before one of you d1ckriders start b1tching.
        Blame DeLaHoya. He created the blueprint for that shit.

Comment

• Looks like Kellerman ate out a dirty hooker the day before.

Comment

• This face off was ehhh!!! They wasted a lot of time talking about A,B and Z side crap and could of talked about Martinez's injury or how will Cotto deal with a bigger fighter like Martinez.

I would of told Martinez that he better make sure he buys the best knee braces so they don't go out on him. Then Martinez firing back at Cotto about how he better buy the best knees pads so when he takes a knee haha

This face off could of been better but oh well, I know both fighters will bring it on June 7th

Comment

• Serg and jcc was my fav face off. Bout to watch this one

Comment

• Cotto; ''But none of them are called Miguel Cotto''

Sergio; ''No, no. Luckily, no''

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Blame DeLaHoya. He created the blueprint for that shit.
                  Very true. Its almost considered blasphemy to say this about certain fighters but the truth is the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Serg and jcc was my fav face off. Bout to watch this one
                    you like one-sided affairs? i don't know where serge sonned him more, in the fight or face off.

Comment

• That was a good start. Now they can finish it in the ring. Fans win.

Comment

Working...
                      X