Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto is damaged goods thanks to Plasterito, Clottey and fighting at 145 against Pacquiao, who also destroyed the **** outta him. Cotto's that dude but Sergio will TKO this dude if he didn't get old overnight.

Comment

• Any training footage?

Comment

• Martinez by descision.

Comment

• I want credit given to Cotto if he pulls it off. A lot of naysayers in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
            I want credit given to Cotto if he pulls it off. A lot of naysayers in here.
            Everyone will give Cotto credit if he pulls this off, its just theres no way its happening!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
              I disagree. Martínez has experienced BIGGER punchers but I wouldn't exactly say that means he can exchange with Cotto.

I'm thinking Sergio comes in and out points Cotto something like 115-112, 115-112, 114-113. Sergio gets dropped once, and overtakes the championship rounds, running on fumes and all. Martínez has the bigger gas tank and can fight inside and outside. Cotto's stamina will falter as it always does in the last
              fourth of the fight.
              Martinez wins unless his body gives out. Ruff fight for Cotto but a good gamble and easy win if his opponents body gives out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                Martinez wins unless his body gives out. Ruff fight for Cotto but a good gamble and easy win if his opponents body gives out.
                And a very long night if Martinez body holds up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stark777 View Post
                  And a very long night if Martinez body holds up.
                  Perhaps not. It is quite possible that if Martinez is healthy, Cotto won't last long.

Comment

• Glad Martinez is in shape. He's gonna need it.

Comment

• I think Cotto is getting trashed this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X