Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it will be a good fight but Martinez is too big and I predict he will KO Cotto within 9 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      haha, Cotto better have some Wolverine type skills in the ring unless he has professor X stashed in the crowd or something.

who needs professor X when you got professor F in your corner
      Last edited by -jose-; 05-10-2014, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• I feel bad for Cotto fans lol

They don't know their boy is stepping in with the sharks, and this particular shark has sharp teeth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarl of Bristol View Post
          Sergio hasn't sparred much since he's been with Sargiomento as his trainer.
          I don't think he has ever really sparred honestly. He shadowboxes with that rope system and hits the heavy bag all the time from what I understand. They said that's how he has been able to last this long in the game, by not taking all the additional punishment that is incurred from sparring all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post

who needs professor X when you got professor F in your corner
            LMAO, touche. Roach will force Martinez to quit in the corner before the first round. He'll just spit his mouth piece out and be like "f-it, I'm done, let's bounce!!"

Comment

• serg is on the slide, a decent fighter in murray gave him hell. this is closer then ppl think

Comment

• Good luck to both and Cotto......try not to get hurt to bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  LMAO, touche. Roach will force Martinez to quit in the corner before the first round. He'll just spit his mouth piece out and be like "f-it, I'm done, let's bounce!!"
                  lol I was looking for this to happen in the 9th it'll be a waste of money if it happens in the first

Comment

• Great weight for Cotto, only 3lb to go he can conscentrate in training, endurace and power! I would not be surprised to see King Cotto come in at 56-57 and in great shape! Trimmimg fat and gainning muscle, explosiviness and speed!

War Cotto, Guerra Rey Cotto!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      lol I was looking for this to happen in the 9th it'll be a waste of money if it happens in the first
                      I don't think Roach will want it to go 9 rounds honestly. Maybe in the 3rd round, just as Cotto's right eye is starting to swell shut

Comment

Working...
                      X