No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Rocky Maivia View Post
    The rocks says this, if cotto wins, which the Rock thinks the Bald Headed Bi***ual will do, their is going to be a big fiesta at the Ricky Martin house, and a couple of nsb posters aswell as orlando cruz will be attendence, you heard the rock correct, da boxer, jose, el angel, and prpowerpunches and every other eyebrow plucking jabroni on nsb will be there in their favorite crocs, they will be on their knees a favorite position of their idol, eating pinchos and sucking on morsilla and longaneza
    LMAO! This has to be one of the funniest post all month!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Maivia View Post
      The rocks says this, if cotto wins, which the Rock thinks the Bald Headed Bi***ual will do, their is going to be a big fiesta at the Ricky Martin house, and a couple of nsb posters aswell as orlando cruz will be attendence, you heard the rock correct, da boxer, jose, el angel, and prpowerpunches and every other eyebrow plucking jabroni on nsb will be there in their favorite crocs, they will be on their knees a favorite position of their idol, eating pinchos and sucking on morsilla and longaneza
      lol THAT WAS HILARIOUS

Comment

• So when is the rock gonna' come back and weigh in on the current matchups and the general state of the sport?

It could be like the Annual State Of The Union speech, but with less lying.

Comment

• BUMPED 4 Beercules.

Comment

• Classic thread - i love it.

Before: 60% Sergio makes Cotto quit

After: but da knees doe

There was a poll I think a few days before hand that asked "Does Cotto get full credit" we need to bump that one. I think Mr. Fantastic made it, but I forgot.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              BUMPED 4 Beercules.
              Thanks man!

I told Tha Greatest who I voted for. Oh man that poll is sweet

Comment

• 60% of people thought Oscar De la hoya was going to stop Manny Pacquiao also. Those people did not think De la Hoya was going to be drained as bad as we all know he was. Same thing with this fight, 60 % of people didn't think Martinez would have a god damn bum knee.

Use you're freaking head.

Comment

• Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                  60% of people thought Oscar De la hoya was going to stop Manny Pacquiao also. Those people did not think De la Hoya was going to be drained as bad as we all know he was. Same thing with this fight, 60 % of people didn't think Martinez would have a god damn bum knee.

Use you're freaking head.
                  Lol - there is empirical evidence in this thread that everyone was aware of the knee and 60% of NSB plus Vegas oddsmakers still had Cotto as the underdog.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts

In the end - this was a past-prime Sergio vs a past-prime Miguel and Miguel still wrecked shop as the smaller guy. Prime Cotto vs Prime Sergio=Same results

Comment

• without a question...this is the thread of the year

Comment

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Lol - there is empirical evidence in this thread that everyone was aware of the knee and 60% of NSB plus Vegas oddsmakers still had Cotto as the underdog.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts

In the end - this was a handicapped Sergio vs a past-prime Miguel and Miguel still wrecked shop as the smaller guy. Prime Cotto vs Prime Sergio=Same results
                      Fixed it for you, honest typo on your part.

Comment

Working...
                      X