No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=642811

Since being on this site, this is the most one-sided poll between the top 2 fighters in a division i have ever seen

View Poll Results: Gennady Golovkin vs. Miguel Cotto: who would win?
    This poll will close on 03-03-2017 at 12:02 PM
    Golovkin by KO/TKO 106 85.48%
    Golovkin by decision 3 2.42%
    Cotto by KO/TKO 5 4.03%
    Cotto by decision 9 7.26%
    Evenly matched, difficult to predict 1 0.81%
    Voters: 124. You have already voted on this poll

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=642811

Since being on this site, this is the most one-sided poll between the top 2 fighters in a division i have ever seen

Cotto by KO/TKO 5 4.03%
      I bet Cotto is crying and not willing to show his face in public after seeing this.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=642811

Cotto by KO/TKO 5 4.03%
        Same thing with the Sergio vs Cotto ? ? ?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            First time ever at MSG and it was the best money I have spend on any sporting event. That was awesome.
            Yep.
            Best arena ive been to. And the most one sided fan turnout ive witnessed.
            I tried clapping for Sergio a few times because i felt sorry for him being booed everytime they showed him on the screen.

Great venue. I was in a hotel up on 7th Ave. All the fans i met were cool.

Loved that Andy Lee KO. Thought Jackson was dead for a minute.

Oh, and the pizza was nice. But i was refused beer, eventhough im 36 and showed my British drivers license. They said i needed my passport! lol. ****ing idiots.

Comment

Love Triple G great fighter, fun to watch. Ranked number 1 in the middleweight division right behind the Lineal Middleweight champion Miguel Angel Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                Love Triple G great fighter, fun to watch. Ranked number 1 in the middleweight division right behind the Lineal Middleweight champion Miguel Angel Cotto.
                zsolt erdei was lineal at lhw when roy jones was dominating the division.......

Comment

zsolt erdei was lineal at lhw when roy jones was dominating the division.......
                  And your point is?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                    Cotto is going to be pissed at being only recognized by the ring, the wbc and the boxing world as the champion but not by an internet nobody named jas.

Comment

golovkin is the champ seeing as cotto will never fight him
                      Funny thing is most and myself just knew cotto would never fight Martinez. Too big too good. Sum***** did fight him and whupped him... GGG while big and good by no means has cottos (or Martinez' for that matter) experience. I suspect cotto will fight ggg and win. As long as he keeps his head movement which Freddie will assure. I think he should fight ggg so to quell the haters. Then finish mayweather off and call it a career. No interested in Canelo. Aside from the PR vs Mex aspect there is no value. His fight with Mayweather was an absolute embarrassment. Cotto will likewise embarrass him. Canelo is a hype job now. Eventually he will be a very good fighter. But not during Cottos career.

Comment

Working...
                      X