Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Miguel Cotto-Sergio Martinez Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do we get to see Sergio work out??? I would like to watch videos of his workouts to see how his knees is. Are they doing a 24/7 with them????

Comment

• Originally posted by Jbose7 View Post
      When do we get to see Sergio work out??? I would like to watch videos of his workouts to see how his knees is. Are they doing a 24/7 with them????
      I am betting against Sergios legs... Go Miguel Go!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Everlast03 View Post
        New footage of Martinez training for Cotto.

That tattoo in the thumbnail I am guessing is supposed to be Sergio sucks.
        It looks nothing like him. If it wasn't for the crown & 'Maravilla' across the trunks I'd of never known.

Comment

• Are they doing a 24/7 for this fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            Are they doing a 24/7 for this fight?
            yes. 2 episodes.

Comment

• Cant fugging wait!! War Cotto!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Everlast03 View Post
                New footage of Martinez training for Cotto.
                That was a really good video IMO. A lot of insight into his training regime.

Martinez looks huge and was moving at a decent pace. I had no idea he hadn't ran in close to a year and a half. He looks in really good shape already although he still mentions his knee isn't 100% yet. Also surprising he still has two fights with HBO after Cotto, unless he meant including Cotto

Comment

• I thought that video was kind of a strange workout regime and no running, hmmmm

Comment

• LMAO at the tattoo! Who the *** gets a tattoo of IT SELF????? Really? What a diva bich!

Cotto will tattoo his face and stop this bailarina then Sergio will get a tat that will read: "My Papi, King Cotto!"

Comment

• Crap, accidently clicked Cotto by decision. Martinez is gonna end Cotto's career.

Comment

Working...
                      X