Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland-Jonak To Land on Golovkin Card, April 26?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I don't want it to be true. Because if it is that means GGG's 2014 will consist of:

Adama
    "Undersized mailman"
    Kirkland
    Well thats how you clear out a division these days I guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      I don't give a f.uck about none of that **** homie. You can go green real quick on here. You simply gotta hate Floyd, suck off Pac, or more recently suck off GGG. I'll pass.
      except you!

Comment

I don't want it to be true. Because if it is that means GGG's 2014 will consist of:

Adama
        "Undersized mailman"
        Kirkland
        I'm hard on GGG. But most of that is aimmed at his delusional bandwagon jumpers. I won't even disrespect the man by calling them his fans. And his resume isn't all his fault, especially recently. But he's getting to a point in his career where he needs to **** or get off the pop. And unlike a guy like say Ward, who's proven himself at the highest level. GGG has been around a long time fighting weak opposition. So I think there needs to be some sort of sense of urgency about getting some bigger names. If its gotta be Ward its gotta be Ward. Pacquaio began his quest to becoming an ATG by doing something similar. He was at 22 when he was presented to opportunity to move up and at that fight the best guy at 26, who at the time was one of the 2-3 best fighters in the world, Marco Antonio Barrera. I'm with you. I hate to see GGG just wasting time waiting on Martinez. I don't think Martinez is gonna fight him this year. He's got Cotto. Then he's probably gonna be given the opportunity to fight Canelo. Who in their right mind closing in on 40 would fight GGG instead of Cotto and Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          except you!
          Ironically, I've been green on here since forever until I started calling on your bull**** and ironically kept having my account shut down. I'm sure the two have nothing to do with each other. Either way, like I said, I don't give a f.uck about none of that ****. Can't nobody here outdebate me. So its whatever with me.

Comment

Now that Kirkland is out of the picture, haters still need a reason to hate. Incredible!
            Love it, you guys are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987
              If it means Golovkin isn't wasting his time with Kirkland in April, I'm all for it.
              But means you will get Golovkin vs Kirkland afterwards.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer
                Now that Kirkland is out of the picture, haters still need a reason to hate. Incredible!
                Love it, you guys are awesome.
                Out of the picture? They're obviously building up GGG vs Kirkland, dummy.

Comment

Adama
                  "Undersized mailman"
                  Kirkland
                  Don't get me wrong, I hope his quality of opponents picks up but he fights four times a year. Even if you're right about the first three opponents being shitty, if his last bout is a unification fight, he's on equal footing with some champs out there that only fighting once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Out of the picture? They're obviously building up GGG vs Kirkland, dummy.

Man, ya'll haters are working overtime.

So now that he isn't fighting Kirkland, screw it he'll fight Kirkland laterand we'll criticize him for this non-existent future matchup

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      If it means Golovkin isn't wasting his time with Kirkland in April, I'm all for it.
                      You really think Geale stands a better chance and will be more competitive than Kirk?

Comment

Working...
                      X