Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Bringing Argentinian Army For Cotto at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope I'm wrong but Cotto bit more than he can chew with this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
      Hope I'm wrong but Cotto bit more than he can chew with this one!
      Your not wrong my carebbean brother is in big trouble!!!

Comment

I can NOT wait to see Miguel fold under pressure in another big fight yet again. Martinez gonna tax that ass

Comment

He's going to need more than an Army to quiet the PR crowd in MSG during a Miguel King Cotto fight!

Bring it! It will be all out WAR in and outside the ring!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
            With all due respect, GGG isnt even on the hill, let alone close to the top, so the guy that is somewhat over the hill, may that be Cotto or Martinez, has been there and done that while Golovkin seems to need a map and compass given the crappy tomato cans he's fighting.
            golovkin has crushed enough tomato cans to make his own hill. i do want ggg to get a real fight besides macklin. unfortunately he has been moved backwards by his handlers since then. i still just don't see how cotto wins this. not one person in this thread has made a legit arguement for how he is going to win this

Comment

This will be a great one. Sergio won't be fighting much long (obviously neither will Cotto), so it's always great to see him in the ring. I get the idea it will be close for a few rounds, but at some point Cotto will be out sped and busted up too much to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                We had that many at Hatton-Mayweather's weigh-in, think 30,000 went over in total.
                The MGM holds around 12k ppl and there were 4K Brits at the fight. Your numbers are high. And this was at Hatton's peak of fame and hardcore followers.

Martinez doesn't have such fanbase
                Last edited by TOBYLEE1; 02-03-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  The MGM holds around 12k ppl and there were 4K Brits at the fight. Your numbers a high. And this was at Hatton's peak of fame and hardcore followers.

Martinez doesn't have such fanbase
                  The Garden holds 18k fans and 15k are going to be for Cotto, so until I see it, I don't believe it..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                    The Garden holds 18k fans and 15k are going to be for Cotto, so until I see it, I don't believe it..

PRPP
                    The Brits have a great fan base and on top of the the currency exchange makes it a deal to come to the US in masses for a big event.

There are not that many argentinian in the tri-state and I doubt that many will come for the fight. Maybe a lot of Martinez fans might show up. When Martinez fought at the Garden it was at the eve of the St Patrick parade against an Irish fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X