No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez Bringing Argentinian Army For Cotto at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
    2 over the hill big names battling to see who is less shot. I say they are just about equally shot giving the edge to the bigger, faster martinez by decision or late stoppage. winner gets massacred by golovkin
    Isn't GGG busy getting his nose busted by the obamas of the world? Let the real champs settle their business

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
      WTF did Margarito do to Cotto outside beat the **** outta him with bricks? You're a f.uckin' dumbass. Maybe if GGG would actually fight some f.uckin' body he mind end up breaking a sweat. Ever thought about that. Like I said. Him and Cotto are the same age. Look at Cotto's resume and look at GGG's. Convo over..........
      so your saying you would pick cotto over GGG? i'm not talking resume I'm talking about current form. go ahead an live on past glories if you want. even as deluded as you are you can't possibly tell me cotto beats GGG at MW. your the dumb tard if thats what you think. ok since you dont like the margarito example i'll rephrase it. nobody is going to do to GGG what pacman did to cotto

Comment

Gotta respect Cotto as he never ducks a challenge but I just don't see him winning this unless Sergio is just absolutely done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          Isn't GGG busy getting his nose busted by the obamas of the world? Let the real champs settle their business
          i don't get the obama reference. are you trying to refer to the skin tone of his last 2 opponents? either way he was victorious by KO. I'll be impressed if Cotto simply lasts the distance in this fight. He doesn't belong at MW. Its nice to see a fighter challenge himself in this way but I don't see how he can win this.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Schit, I might just take a bus up there to see this one.
            China Town bus? Ewwww....but that's what I use... they're assholes

Comment

let's see what martinez brings against cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                Not even the Brits bring that many people
                We had that many at Hatton-Mayweather's weigh-in, think 30,000 went over in total.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  We had that many at Hatton-Mayweather's weigh-in, think 30,000 went over in total.
                  It sure helps that Brits are relatively well off so can afford the travel expenses. I'd be impressed if 5000 Argentines actually make the trip with all the visa hurdles, and it's not cheap flight...

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                    2 over the hill big names battling to see who is less shot. I say they are just about equally shot giving the edge to the bigger, faster martinez by decision or late stoppage. winner gets massacred by golovkin
                    With all due respect, GGG isnt even on the hill, let alone close to the top, so the guy that is somewhat over the hill, may that be Cotto or Martinez, has been there and done that while Golovkin seems to need a map and compass given the crappy tomato cans he's fighting.

Comment

to bad hes only fighting cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X