Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion on people involved with the sport of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion on people involved with the sport of boxing?

Trainers - Some of these lame ass ******s never been pros before and most of them had a failing career as pro boxers yet they want to criticize upcoming fighters. These lame ass part-time trainers argue and talk **** about each other at the gym and **** up the whole gym atmosphere with jealousy amongst each other yet they want to demand respect, smh.

Promoters - These nerdy ass fat ****s don't even how to promote events nor they have a clue on how to promote a fighters yet they somehow want to guzzle up all the cash from fighters because they got a few connections and are connected with other greedy lames like themselves and team up to **** over the fighter.

says somebody who has spent NO TIME in the sport. You lack any credibility, integrity and class............ Rockin'

Comment

It's a shady business. There are a lot of corrupt people in boxing.

Unfortunately.

Comment

Pro trainers

Having been a pro boxer has no bearing on one being a good trainer.One does
        not need to have been a pro boxer to be a good trainer.For example,I don't
        believe Cus D'amato was ever a pro boxer,I don't think Angelo Dundee was
        ever a pro boxer either and they are two of the best.I think Joe Calzaghes
        dad was a musician and somehow he trained his son to a perfect record!
        Also,having been a pro boxer does not mean you will be a good trainer by
        any stretch.Also,their are many NFL coaches that never played pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          says somebody who has spent NO TIME in the sport. You lack any credibility, integrity and class............ Rockin'
          You do realize that you just attacked your partner from last night in the anybody who calls a boxer a quitter is a f@g thread....right

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            You do realize that you just attacked your partner from last night in the anybody who calls a boxer a quitter is a f@g thread....right
            Yeah I do. And you don't realize what was said behind the scenes between us. Mind your biz, not mine............... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by lacolonia24 View Post
              Trainers - Some of these lame ass ******s never been pros before and most of them had a failing career as pro boxers yet they want to criticize upcoming fighters. These lame ass part-time trainers argue and talk **** about each other at the gym and **** up the whole gym atmosphere with jealousy amongst each other yet they want to demand respect, smh.

Promoters - These nerdy ass fat ****s don't even how to promote events nor they have a clue on how to promote a fighters yet they somehow want to guzzle up all the cash from fighters because they got a few connections and are connected with other greedy lames like themselves and team up to **** over the fighter.
              There's an old saying: Those who can't do, teach.

Some of the greatest trainers in boxing history never fought anything worth mentioning. Some of the greatest managers in the major leagues never played professional baseball. Some of the greatest NFL coaches in history never played the game. On the flip-side, there have been few great athletes that amounted to much as coaches, trainers or managers.

Everyone has a calling in life.

Comment

Originally posted by toooooool View Post
                Having been a pro boxer has no bearing on one being a good trainer.One does
                not need to have been a pro boxer to be a good trainer.For example,I don't
                believe Cus D'amato was ever a pro boxer,I don't think Angelo Dundee was
                ever a pro boxer either and they are two of the best.I think Joe Calzaghes
                dad was a musician and somehow he trained his son to a perfect record!
                Also,having been a pro boxer does not mean you will be a good trainer by
                any stretch.Also,their are many NFL coaches that never played pro.
                How do you think that the men that you mentioned learned the trade? By listening to former pro fighters/trainers? Or by just making it up as they go? ............... Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  Yeah I do. And you don't realize what was said behind the scenes between us. Mind your biz, not mine............... Rockin'
                  Okay, just checking..........Mike D

Comment

All this guy does is post **** threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X