Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: If Marquez Doesn't Fight Me - He's Afraid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: If Marquez Doesn't Fight Me - He's Afraid!

WBO junior welterweight champion Ruslan Provodnikov has openly campaigned for a fight against Mexican legend Juan Manuel Marquez ever since he picked up his title by stopping Mike Alvarado this past October. Talks for such a fight stalled because Marquez said that he was more interested in facing Tim Bradley while Provodnikov and Bradley became finalists to be Pacquiao's next opponent.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Ruslan

Comment

does the same thing apply to ruslan regarding him saying he didn't want to fight manny?

Comment

i honestly wish he'd shut up already. for someone who hasnt really achieved anything much he certainly has a high opinion of how other boxers view him.

Comment

I would not say Marquez is afraid,I think Marquez thinking is what the motivation for this fight..I would love to see this fight tho,but I doubt it happens..Marquez at this stage don't need to take the risk..Great fight if it get's made tho..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              does the same thing apply to ruslan regarding him saying he didn't want to fight manny?
              Whoopsie

Comment

Put this on the PAC vs Bradley 2 undercard, Shiiet would be epic! But knowing bob and top rank it ain't gonna happen lol.

Comment

Well, didn't JMM and nacho say Tim ran all night in their fight??? Lol in Ruslan you got a guy that will be doing no running at all! Step up to the plate JMM.

Comment

Don't do it, Provo. Trash talk doesn't suit you. Stick to the good guy image.

And Marquez vs Provo is not even PPV material. Marquez is not an A side PPV attraction, he needs a really well known opponent to draw well.

Comment

Working...
                    X