Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So....It seems Floyd is not fighting in May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Mayweather v Porter, 2 undefeated champions, 2 guys in their primes. Let's make it happen folks!
    Porter has what? 1 decent win on his record....he'd be better off not fighting until September and letting Thurman and Porter fight to see who deserves a shot. I'd rather see him fight Paulie to be honest, just not on PPV of course.

Comment

Doubt that this is true. But if it is, a bit of coke never harmed anyone, as long as it's that good **** and not been bashed to death with paracetamol and **** lol.

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley was signed February. Before it got signed there was many speculations from fans about who Floyd will fight.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          Because they have absolutely no opponent it would seem. Maidana is fighting Broner again, hes ducking Pac-man still, and Amir Khan just got busted with cocaine and is most likely out of the fight?
          I hear GGG is available

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            I hear GGG is available
            I hear Andre Ward is available.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I hear Andre Ward is available.
              but only in oakland

Comment

So Floyd fights either washed up greats, lightweights he makes jump divisions when they're not ready, weight drained big guys, Hardcore junkies or whoever beats Andre berto

Comment

who's danny garcia fighting next?

Comment

I heard James "Lights Out" Toney is available...

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                      but only in oakland
                      Oh yeah, that's definitely what is keeping Golovkin from fighting Ward. It's definitely not that his manager and promoters are petrified of seeing him lose his 0 if he goes up to only his second weight class. Floyd at 154 already in his 5th weight class. GGG gets a train ran on him by a relatively inactive Ward, old Froch and a semi retired Kessler if he dares go up 8 little pounds

Comment

Working...
                      X